porridge? asap =]

xKimmiex

Silver Member
just about to leave for weigh in, just wondering what the porridge is like?

The apple and cinnamon is nice, the original is too sweet for my taste.

Does it taste like normal porridge? I would love to try it but i don't like porridge, do any of you who like cd porridge NOT like shop porridge?

Sorry, I don't find them very nice at all, but maybe that's because I don't have a very sweet tooth and found the sweetener taste too strong for me :(

Love the A&C one bestest

I still have one of each to try....might give one a go today!

I find them both revolting but I like my normal porridge made with salt and water.

I love them both!!!
But going through a different phases - last two weeks I was having plain one but I think I'll be getting A&C for next week.
Either way I can't live without x

Not to my taste at all, good luck with the weigh in xx

Did you get any Kimmie?

Cambridge Porridge is the nearest thing to a nightmare in a bowl, i hate it - in my opinion its somewhere between glue and frogspawn.:jelous:

:8855:Great description Erik, I thought it was just the way I'd made the porridge up!

I nearly rang trading standards when i had some..nothing like 'delicious hot porridge' (Erik envisaged a bowl of Ready Brek covered in brown sugar..)....some might like it but not me!

Ive heard its good for hanging wallpaper.:D

The unexplained lumpy bits didn't give a good finish... not bad for sticking any loose tiles back on in the kitchen though lol :D

I didn't want to waste mine, so even though I couldn't eat it I thought the birds might and scraped it out onto the bird table, but they turned their beaks up at it... pleeeeease don't report me to the RSPCA for trying that one :eek:

Back