Porridge coming to LL.

Our LLC told us tonight it was due out in a couple of weeks... She said she'd tried a sample pack and found that it wasn't sweet enough for her. As others have said, sweeteners or water flavourings could be added to sweeten it a bit.

I'm not a huge fan of porridge, but definitely going to try this. Let's hope it's delicious!

Yippee! I love porridge and it will be nice to have something different. I'm glad she said its not too sweet as I dont have sugar on mine. Some of the shakes are a bit too sweet so I tend to have more soups than anything and I know it wont be long before I start getting bored!

I was wondering because I like normally like my porridge without sugar.. actually with salt and milk on top. But I was thinking that seeing as I can't have milk I might prefer it a little sweet like readybrek! but not too sweet!

Just got back from WI and they had a sample porridge for us to try. I found it very nice and it seemed sweet. I know seems to good to be true. But I cant wait for them to come out been told 2-3 weeks. rummy xx

Back