PORRIDGE IN IRELAND YET?????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Just wanted to know if anybody else from the good aul emerald isle has managed to get there hands on the porridge yet??my cdc says its not due in til mid october and ive only had her sample and its lovely and really want some more very soon,
thanx elaine

hey elaine, no my cdc said same thing when i asked. can you get the strawberry tetra? im missing out on all the good stuff now!!

NO,NO strawberry tetra either,its not fair!!!why do we have to wait for soooooo long when everyone else has it already,its not like we live in another galaxy or something!
i wont see my cdc for another week and a bit and i bet they wont be in then either and i`ll have to wait another week,im just really in the mood for a change.

Aww no, I feel for you. I had 1 day without porridge this week cos I ran out and I missed it so much I bought 10!
They didn't realise it would be so popular, so they are in plain white packets this week lol! I remember the instructions off by heart though.

Hope you get some over there soon.

my cdc told me she thought that there was an apple and cinnamon porridge too,any body else hear this?

They are supplied in the plain packs at the minute as the demand for the porridge was so high. CD ran out and to get the porridge to clients quickly they have had to put in plain packs. Still exactly the same product.

There are no other flavours at the moment but maybe in the future.

I've got porridge in plain white sachets this week. Apparently it is so popular they can't make the packaging fast enough!

I have an extra chocolate shake and mix a teaspoon of this into the porridge for a flavour.

I'm in Ireland too, and peeved that we're always left out by CD UK :eek:, my pal from UK posted me 3 samples, and when I visited her she made up a porridge for me, and I have to say I liked it, to me it was like baby food consistency, so anyone missing their readybrek or rice pudding would love it. I'm gonna treat myself to one of my samples either tomorrow morn or Sunday, gonna keep it for a weekend treat, seen as I only have 3 :cry:

Last edited:
Blimy i had no idea it was that popular but my cdc said that shes finding it very popular!

Saying that i have porridge only for this week and I got so much of it that i got the whole box of it unopened lol!

Saying that i have porridge only for this week and I got so much of it that i got the whole box of it unopened lol!

rub it in why dont ye!!!lol.:)
I WANT SOME PORRIDGE NOW!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I got that with chocolate shakes :D

I might have to get my CDC to drop some porridge off, and a strawberry tetra! (And maybe another box of chocolate shakes! LOL :D)

x

IM ACTUALLY GETTING SICK OF THE CHOC TETRAS BUT ID LOVE TO TRY THE STRAWBERRY ONES,BUT GUESS WHAT
THEY ARE NOT IN YET EITHER,BLOODY TYPICAL ISNT IT!!!!
IM GETTING FRUSTRATED AT ALL THE PORRIDGE POSTS AND IVE GOT NONE,LOL,:cry::cry::cry:

Not long to wait!

I opened my box and got plain packets as well lol, i bet cambridge are making a fortune on porridge alone!

ok,
i`ll just have to tell myself that its mind over matter,and use all my willpower to not think about it,its gonna be hard but what other option do i have?if i had not have tasted the sample i would not have known what i was missing,but "ce la vie" i suppose
elaine x

Just wanted to know if anybody else from the good aul emerald isle has managed to get there hands on the porridge yet??my cdc says its not due in til mid october and ive only had her sample and its lovely and really want some more very soon,
thanx elaine

hey elaine, no my cdc said same thing when i asked. can you get the strawberry tetra? im missing out on all the good stuff now!!

:(:( awwww - we've got both porridge and strawberry tetra here in Norn Irund !

hope you get your hands on some soon !

Debz xx

mid october is like a life time away,and i bet i wont have it next time i visit cdc either(13th)now thats almost mid oct so im gonna be hopeful at least.
all this talking about it is making me want it even more if thats possible,
elaine x

Back