Porridge is foul

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Today Is my 1st day of ss+ and I had a porridge for breakfast and it was discusting! Someone please tell me the shakes and soups are better?? I've got a weeks worth if the porridge and don't know what to do lol it's vile!!!
Any advice?

Today Is my 1st day of ss+ and I had a porridge for breakfast and it was discusting! Someone please tell me the shakes and soups are better?? I've got a weeks worth if the porridge and don't know what to do lol it's vile!!!
Any advice?
Contact your CDC and ask to change the porridges? The shakes are good, i was never keen on the soups myself

Try everything. All the flavours. I only like two of the soups, but I like them a lot. And buy a couple of spares of something you know you do like, so if you come across another blee-fest, you don't feel the need to have it all.

I hated the porridge too, fwiw. Vile. Made me heave.

I really hated the porridge when I first started..... Actually enjoy it now. Try again in a few days would be my advice x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

As spangles said, try everything! When I started I pretty much got one of everything. You might be surprised, the soups I ended up liking were ones I had never liked off the diet.

How are you getting on now?

Well today is my 3rd day and no I'm not really that hungry! Only when my partner is eating lol!
I love the leak and potato soup and chicken and mushroom I absolutely love! I quite like the porridge now I'm getting used to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean! My bf had some of my fav foods yesterday, I could've quick easily snatched those out of his hand!

Those are my fav soups too :)
Like the veg aswell although it has a weird smell before its made it, but it does actually taste lovely!

I have tried the porridge and the apple and cinnamon is the easiest one to stomach! I have turned it around today and am having it for my supper to see if it helps with the evening tummy gurgles!

First day today for me and the porridge was the first thing I tried for breakie today. I still feel sick thinking about it! lol!

Hoping the flavoured ones taste a bit better. Still want to heave a bit!

I tried it again and actually enjoyed it... had it for supper. But i added 150ml of water and blended it before i put it in the microwave

Back