Porridge is launched today!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by louale, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Hey All,

It's me, that girl that has an obsession with porridge lol!

I heard from LL Head Office that the porridge is being launched today, so it depends on how soon you LLC orders her/his stock in.

Can't wait to try it, just hope after all the fuss, that I actually like it lol

Louale x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

llc said we would have it for next week.................can't wait!!!!!

4. JessicaL

JessicaL Full Member

oo i can't wait!
    My LLC said she'd have it ready for us either this sunday or the sunday after, i hope its nice!!!
    x

5. saz343

saz343 Full Member

Oh thankyou lord! :innocent0001:
    I cant wait!!!!!!!!!

6. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Porridge?! :O GIMME! I should ask my counsellor about it tomorrow!

7. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

wohoo!!! Not a massive fan of porridge normally but it will be SO nice to have something different. I'm sure with sweetener it'll be fine.

8. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

** CD sneaks in to stick her two pence worth in**

We've got two flavours on CD, original and apple and cinnamon - I am a huge fan of the apple and cinnamon. As with all these things its worth a try, you might love it, you might hate it, but its worth a shot!

xxx

9. DillyDee

DillyDee Full Member

Ooh, yay! Here's hoping my LLC has it by next Monday.

10. Minerva

Hush!! I did see that CD seems to have more variation in flavours and such... LL sucks that way, but I'm hoping it'll get better. :)
    It only recently introduced the LighterLife Lite programme as well, which is similar to what CD had for a long time ... The lack of variation in LL is probably a bad thing, people crave more flavours, miss certain tastes... Hm..

11. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

I wanted to get into having porridge for breakfast after LL .. so now I can do it before!

12. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

hurrah!!!
    daisy x

13. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

.....Hope it's nice......

14. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

My LLC said she'd have it by next weeks meeting :D

Re CD flavours - I've tried them all - having been on and off CD for a while before coming back to LL. They're pretty much the same as LL and I found I stuck to the same few anyway so the variety really doesn't make that much difference. As my LLC said tonight, fewer flavours just keeps things simple in what is afterall a programme meant to be a way of avoiding food!

15. Minerva

Mmm.. true.. avoiding food!
    Though I did make a really nice porridge just out of the chocolate foodpack.. tastes like a chocolate flavour Ready-Brek or whatever they're called... Probably won't be much different from that...!

:D

16. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

I confirm what others have said LLC will have it next week, i hope its not sold out, maybe we ought to put a reservation :)

17. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

It will certainly be a change ;)

18. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

I think you people will be in for a treat! I moved from LT to CD and they have original porridge and apple and cin porridge - they are great as it feels like you are actually eating something - nice and hot :)

19. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

I tried to get llc to get us some free samples of the porridge but to no avail!!!