Porridge is launched today!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by louale, 16 February 2009.

1. louale

louale Well-Known Member

Hey All,

It's me, that girl that has an obsession with porridge lol!

I heard from LL Head Office that the porridge is being launched today, so it depends on how soon you LLC orders her/his stock in.

Can't wait to try it, just hope after all the fuss, that I actually like it lol

Louale x
  2. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Well-Known Member

llc said we would have it for next week.................can't wait!!!!!
  3. JessicaL

JessicaL Well-Known Member

oo i can't wait!
    My LLC said she'd have it ready for us either this sunday or the sunday after, i hope its nice!!!
  4. saz343

saz343 Well-Known Member

Oh thankyou lord! :innocent0001:
    I cant wait!!!!!!!!!
  5. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Porridge?! :O GIMME! I should ask my counsellor about it tomorrow!
  6. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

wohoo!!! Not a massive fan of porridge normally but it will be SO nice to have something different. I'm sure with sweetener it'll be fine.
  7. 1974rach

1974rach Well-Known Member

** CD sneaks in to stick her two pence worth in**

We've got two flavours on CD, original and apple and cinnamon - I am a huge fan of the apple and cinnamon. As with all these things its worth a try, you might love it, you might hate it, but its worth a shot!

8. DillyDee

DillyDee Well-Known Member

Ooh, yay! Here's hoping my LLC has it by next Monday.
  9. Minerva

Hush!! I did see that CD seems to have more variation in flavours and such... LL sucks that way, but I'm hoping it'll get better. :)
    It only recently introduced the LighterLife Lite programme as well, which is similar to what CD had for a long time ... The lack of variation in LL is probably a bad thing, people crave more flavours, miss certain tastes... Hm..
  10. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

I wanted to get into having porridge for breakfast after LL .. so now I can do it before!
  11. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

daisy x
  12. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

.....Hope it's nice......
  13. westiegirl

westiegirl Well-Known Member

My LLC said she'd have it by next weeks meeting :D

Re CD flavours - I've tried them all - having been on and off CD for a while before coming back to LL. They're pretty much the same as LL and I found I stuck to the same few anyway so the variety really doesn't make that much difference. As my LLC said tonight, fewer flavours just keeps things simple in what is afterall a programme meant to be a way of avoiding food!
  14. Minerva

Mmm.. true.. avoiding food!
    Though I did make a really nice porridge just out of the chocolate foodpack.. tastes like a chocolate flavour Ready-Brek or whatever they're called... Probably won't be much different from that...!

15. Huseyin

Huseyin Well-Known Member

I confirm what others have said LLC will have it next week, i hope its not sold out, maybe we ought to put a reservation :)
  16. Huseyin

Huseyin Well-Known Member

It will certainly be a change ;)
  17. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Well-Known Member

I think you people will be in for a treat! I moved from LT to CD and they have original porridge and apple and cin porridge - they are great as it feels like you are actually eating something - nice and hot :)
  18. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Well-Known Member

I tried to get llc to get us some free samples of the porridge but to no avail!!!