Porridge is launched today!

louale

Silver Member
Hey All,

It's me, that girl that has an obsession with porridge lol!

I heard from LL Head Office that the porridge is being launched today, so it depends on how soon you LLC orders her/his stock in.

Can't wait to try it, just hope after all the fuss, that I actually like it lol

Louale x

wohoo!!! Not a massive fan of porridge normally but it will be SO nice to have something different. I'm sure with sweetener it'll be fine.

** CD sneaks in to stick her two pence worth in**

We've got two flavours on CD, original and apple and cinnamon - I am a huge fan of the apple and cinnamon. As with all these things its worth a try, you might love it, you might hate it, but its worth a shot!

xxx

** CD sneaks in to stick her two pence worth in**

We've got two flavours on CD, original and apple and cinnamon - I am a huge fan of the apple and cinnamon. As with all these things its worth a try, you might love it, you might hate it, but its worth a shot!

xxx

Hush!! I did see that CD seems to have more variation in flavours and such... LL sucks that way, but I'm hoping it'll get better. :)
It only recently introduced the LighterLife Lite programme as well, which is similar to what CD had for a long time ... The lack of variation in LL is probably a bad thing, people crave more flavours, miss certain tastes... Hm..

I wanted to get into having porridge for breakfast after LL .. so now I can do it before!

hurrah!!!
daisy x

.....Hope it's nice......

My LLC said she'd have it by next weeks meeting :D

Re CD flavours - I've tried them all - having been on and off CD for a while before coming back to LL. They're pretty much the same as LL and I found I stuck to the same few anyway so the variety really doesn't make that much difference. As my LLC said tonight, fewer flavours just keeps things simple in what is afterall a programme meant to be a way of avoiding food!

Mmm.. true.. avoiding food!
Though I did make a really nice porridge just out of the chocolate foodpack.. tastes like a chocolate flavour Ready-Brek or whatever they're called... Probably won't be much different from that...!

:D

Hey All,

It's me, that girl that has an obsession with porridge lol!

I heard from LL Head Office that the porridge is being launched today, so it depends on how soon you LLC orders her/his stock in.

Can't wait to try it, just hope after all the fuss, that I actually like it lol

Louale x

I confirm what others have said LLC will have it next week, i hope its not sold out, maybe we ought to put a reservation :)

I think you people will be in for a treat! I moved from LT to CD and they have original porridge and apple and cin porridge - they are great as it feels like you are actually eating something - nice and hot :)

Back