porridge ??

I will try this porridge been to my CDC this morning and got 14 soups.!
Just had cheese and broccoli word's can't explain how yuck it was had 10 spoons rest down the sink.!!!

will ring her later on as i don't want them now.!!

WHAT OTHER FLAVOURS DO THE PORRIDGE COME IN ?
pleasexx

Sorry you dont like them, i never did either ..

the porridges come in Original and Apple and Cinnamon

i prefered the Apple and Cinnamon as it was sweeter for me and had more flavour and not so bland :)

x

I looooooooooove the porridge, I have apple and cinnamon every day for breakfast and add extra cinnamon too mmmmmmmmmmm yummy! Cant imagine eating it without microwaving tho, its sloppy and yuck lol!

Shanny - Brocolli and Cheese soup has been discontinued!!! Probably due to it tasting so foul, my cdc didn't stock it as she had people put off the diet by having it lol!

xx

Hello again hun as i was putting the soups away my cdc did say they were being discountinued tell you what i now know why lol lol.

twinkle what soup's do you have then? if any lol. xx

yup i always make it without a microwave as i dont own one either. i empty the ocntents into a mug, poor over boiling water and stir and mush the lumps out!! i love the porridge!! gets me form 11am till 4.30-5ish everyday!! perfect!!
x x x x

yeah do...tehir great!! i found the soups all tasted the same!! porridge has some soubstance and is very comforting!

I made a mistake making my apple and cinnamon porridge today. Usually I put the powder in the bowl and add the water, but today I had a blonde moment and put the water in bowl first. I slowly poured on the powder and mixed as I went. Well, it came out a lot smoother than doing it the other way :D :D So if you have lump issues, try it.

Back