Porridge!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by claireweenie, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. claireweenie

claireweenie Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(20.08%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite Total VLCD
    I'm new to VLCD and I've started a TOTAL plan.
    I'm currently loving the food provided apart from the porridge, it's minging!
    I've made it with water, made it with skimmed milk and finally tried mixing some chocolate shake powder but I still can't stomach it.
    If it was just that I didn't like it I would put up with it for the sake of the diet but I genuinely can't eat it.

Anyone got any ideas of what I'm allowed to put in it that might make it pallatable please?!?
    I'm not going to get the porridge next time but I currently have 16 sachets that I can't afford to waste!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    what diet are you on?? x

4. Maia

Maia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(25.47%)
    Diet:
    VLCD - TFR
    I am in the same position and sadly have given up. It is vile. I am putting my unopened pack on ebay and having done with it - I'm asking enough of myself without having to eat stuff I truly can't stand.

Keep up the good work. :)

5. claireweenie

claireweenie Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(20.08%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite Total VLCD
    I'm on total plan by Flexinutrition.
    Glad it's not just me with the porridge - I have put my remaining sachets on eBay and am now having a milkshake for breakfast - it's lush!

Cheers for the advice guys!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.