Porridge

this is probably a really daft question but, porridge is usually treated as a complex carbohydrate. How many carbs in exante porridge? Has anyone noticed a slow-down in losses or an affect on ketosis?

I guess whatever else is in the porridge makes it ok lol

Exante have confirmed you could have 3 a day if you want :)

Im just scared to try it in case it messes me up lol...There's only one way to find out lol....FIGGGHHTT!!

Think reason the porridge is allowed and can have 3 a day like shakes is because its different to normal porridge. normal porridge is rolled oats and all carbs. The Exante porridge has a high level of soya protein in.

have made again since and def just need to get the water content to taste - somewhere between 150-200mils.

lovely with nutmeg or cinnamon......... I go for cinnamon as it has beneficial impact on circulation and metabolism apparently!

i like mine nice and thick, so 150 water mixed in blender 1 min in mircowave then stir and another 1 minute and stir again and then leave a few minutes - Its is really yummy and great on a cold day enjoy

I tried the porridge last night for the first time and I loved it :)

porridge sounds good, is it?

hey, nearly finished first week. love the shakes but not loving the soups, i usually have 2 as my main meal at night and use vanilla in tea and coffee... thinking of getting mainly porridge, is it like porridge if you know what i mean?

Can you tell me how to make 'crisps' etc in microwave pls folks?:D

Porridge is the best Exante item and then the Tesco bars. Love it with cinnamon.

Hi had porridge this morning , but it was very runny, is this right? I put in 200ml of water should I have put less.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

How do, sorry haven't dared try the porridge - CD porridge scared me enough! how was it tho taste wise? aside from the slightly runnyness?

Once I got used to the CD porridge I loved it , but the consistency of exante it like water , did not thicken up at all.
Taste was ok , wasnt replusive .

Just had another bar and really not sure on the sawdust taste whilst eating it . Think thats another thing to get used to LOL

I have tried several ways to make the porridge and found the best for me is , add 200ml boiling water to a jug with 1 sweeterner tablet and a little cinnamon and nutmeg , add the oats , mash up with a fork then microwave for 30 secs , stir and micro wave 30 seconds .... lush ... tastes like rice pudding to me :D

Back