Porridge

cannyscot

Full Member
S: 10st11lb C: 10st8lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.99%)
My porridge just arrived. I like the taste but I added a bit more water than 200ml as I would for soup and shakes but it was just watery!!

I saw someone before Christmas saying even 200ml made it watery ?

Has anyone worked out the perfect mix for porridge as all the bars give me a windy tummy so I'm hoping porridge is the breakfast answer. Soup in the morning is a bit weird.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
cannyscot said:
My porridge just arrived. I like the taste but I added a bit more water than 200ml as I would for soup and shakes but it was just watery!!

I saw someone before Christmas saying even 200ml made it watery ?

Has anyone worked out the perfect mix for porridge as all the bars give me a windy tummy so I'm hoping porridge is the breakfast answer. Soup in the morning is a bit weird.

Waiting for mine to arrive now due between 1456 and 1556 hopefully I can tell you soon x
 

Midnight-Sparkles

I can do this!
S: 18st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st10lb(15.02%)
I tried my first porridge yesterday and used 200mls of water and it was more like porridge soup. I'm not sure if its meant to be like that but there weren't many oats in it, so can't really see it bulking up with less water. Maybe someone else knows the answer :D
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Midnight-Sparkles said:
I tried my first porridge yesterday and used 200mls of water and it was more like porridge soup. I'm not sure if its meant to be like that but there weren't many oats in it, so can't really see it bulking up with less water. Maybe someone else knows the answer :D

Oh just made mine was sloppy so zapped for an extra minute and it was yummy!!!
 

flab-buster

Full Member
S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
sounds positively appetising :D lol

I'm sure someone will figure out how much water to put in it sooner or later.
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
flab-buster said:
sounds positively appetising :D lol

I'm sure someone will figure out how much water to put in it sooner or later.

It was good with the 200ml but zapped for an extra minute :)
 

Scarybush

Full Member
S: 22st2lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm gonna have some in about an hour, gonna make it with 150mls and see how it goes will get back to you bout it.. but I think 150mls should do the job...
 

Scarybush

Full Member
S: 22st2lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just had me Porraige, made it with 150mls of water, directly into the bowl i was microwaving it in and mixed it in there with a whisk.. and zapped it for 2 minutes.
ended up like a chunky readybrek, was really nice, could eat that 3 times a day.. mite divide it up into 2 meals tomorrow, cause it was so filling..:rolleyes:
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Scarybush said:
Just had me Porraige, made it with 150mls of water, directly into the bowl i was microwaving it in and mixed it in there with a whisk..
ended up like a chunky readybrek, was really nice, could eat that 3 times a day.. mite divide it up into 2 meals tomorrow, cause it was so filling..:rolleyes:

I emailed exante and you can have it 3 times a day if you want :)
 

Scarybush

Full Member
S: 22st2lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Nice thanks Dust queen...
 

Divalicious

Silver Member
S: 22st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 7st0lb(31.31%)
What, 3 times a day? Oh yeah thus just motivated me to order in the morning x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Thetrigos

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 3st6lb(21.82%)
What's the taste like? I'm imaginging it to taste like the vanilla shake, and nothing like actual porridge! Could someone have a go at describing it? x
 

Scarybush

Full Member
S: 22st2lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think its taste like readybrek.. but has vanilla in it to.. its sweet to taste but not overly sweet.. and smells like readybreak too.. it is really nice.
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Divalicious said:
What, 3 times a day? Oh yeah thus just motivated me to order in the morning x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know! So exciting!!!
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Thetrigos said:
What's the taste like? I'm imaginging it to taste like the vanilla shake, and nothing like actual porridge! Could someone have a go at describing it? x

Cheap sweet porridge made in the microwave not like vanilla shake that us what I was expecting too but it has actual oats in it :)
 

Thetrigos

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 3st6lb(21.82%)
YUM! To be fair I've seen nothing bad said about it on here, I might go ahead and order a bumper pack as I've got tonnes of shakes, for a bit of variety!
 

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Thetrigos said:
YUM! To be fair I've seen nothing bad said about it on here, I might go ahead and order a bumper pack as I've got tonnes of shakes, for a bit of variety!

It's lovely!!
 




Top