Porridge

Ooh lucky you ever thought off asking them for a sample :( x

omg it's so creamy mmmm oreder in, i've asked for all the soups too lol

Mmm it is isn't it :) have you asked for samples of the soups or are you buying them? I only like the tomato but everyone's different :) I hope u like them :) I noticed on another reply someone said that they'd use cinnamon or nutmeg on the porridge! Are we allowed these? As for the difference between exante porridge and cd porridge I'd say there wasn't any difference :) x

Hi All,

I need some help with the Exante porridge packs. This is the first time I have used them and I cannot seem to get them right - I have worked out the soups and shakes fine...but porridge is too watery and lumpy - even following the instructions.

Can anyone give me any tips?:confused:

I run the tap on a dribble, add small amounts of water at a time and give it a good stir (into a paste). Then keep adding water and stirring until its about the consistency of milk. I then microwave it for 2 minutes (stir half way through). I never put in as much water as they recommend as you're right its too watery. If its too thick when it comes out the microwave I just add a drop more water. Sorry I can't give exact measurements, I just wing-it slightly x

Approx 125ml boiled water then zap in the microwave for a minute, easier to add water if you find it too thick. If not thick enough zap for another 30 secs

I use 200mils of boiling water into a large jug then whisk porridge with my baloon whisk then into microwave for 1 min 40 secs then add cinnamon lovely

Really good tips I've got some porridge for work days as a good breakfast as I work 14 hour shifts so I was worried how it would turn out

Exane Porridge

Hiya

Just wondering what the exante porridge is like? Considering buying some but don't want to end up with 50 packs I don't like. I loved the LL porridge so if anyone is able to compare it to that? If not have you tried it and what do you think? I know taste buds are different so to give you an idea of mine I only like the shakes...I can eat a bar but enjoy shakes more.

Thank you

I personally WISHED id ordered 1 packet with my month order, but went and got 50! The taste has grown.on.me, but i find it sooooo very sweet. I kinda have to force it down. But everyone is different. :)

How can I make the porridge without a microwave? :confused:

Back