Porridge

I received some samples of the exante porridge with my order. After reading previous posts re the porridge I was reluctant to try them. Thought they might be as bad as the soups. To try and make it taste better I added two sweetex and some chocolate shake. I don't know what they taste like without adding anything but this was hot and yummy.

Thats good. Someone suggested cooking them adding water spreading it onto baking tray and putting in oven until golden brown. I tried and they dont taste like anything. I wasnt keen but some people love it

I do not like normal porridge but have heard that this is different. Anybody advise before I try it? It is the texture of porridge I do not like. I know I should try it and make up my own mind but am reluctant,

I tried the sample porridge i got too the other day, and all i can say is i now know why they are giving them away lol, but i may add cinnamon today to see :) x

Mmm, not good then - I do love cinnamon so might add lashings of that and give it a go - don't want to waste them!

I find it ok tbh,a bit like readybrek,think the trick is not to add too much water.I did the biscuits and they were MINGING,never again.

Isn't it funny how we all have different tastes. I made the biscuits and really enjoyed them. Still apprehensive about trying as porridge but am going to give it a go.

Just had the porridge! I am so full!! It was my first meal of the day and I didn't think I was going to be able to eat it all! Maybe next time I will just make up half at a time and spread it iver the day!

Can anybody tell me exactly how they made the biscuits.. I wanna try them :)

I tried the porridge for the first time today, with 2 sweeteners, and it was yummy!! :) Sortof a cross between ready brek & rice pudding!! :D

Can I ask how did you get samples? I don't want to buy loads of them in case they are not nice. Thanks

I ordered the milkshake bumper pack - I don't like soup! There were 5 free porridge samples in with it.

Back