PORRIDGE......

rjackson

I will be a size 14 !!!!
Good morning everyone....

Please could someone tell me what the porridge is like?? I'm thinking of ordering some :)

I e-mailed exante and asked for some samples to try them out first and they kindly sent me some. I really like them. They have the consistency of thick wall paper paste but I eat it with a small spoon and it is more filling than the shakes. I ended up ordering a batch and am having 2 a day and a shake at lunch. If you have ever tried low sugar farleys rusks made with hot milk? It reminds me of that. Best of luck!

Oooh, might have to ask for a sample as interested to know what the porridge is like. Thanks for the tip!

I don't know what to do about my soups... I just don't like them :-(
I wish I had shakes instead

Thanks for the advice. I have to say I don't mind any of the food. Maybe it's just cos I am so hungry, anything would taste ok!! Maybe try adding some spices to the soups to change the flavours a bit?

iwannabeme said:
Thanks for the advice. I have to say I don't mind any of the food. Maybe it's just cos I am so hungry, anything would taste ok!! Maybe try adding some spices to the soups to change the flavours a bit?

I just can't stomach the soups :-( I've tried alsorts

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

rjackson me neither, i dont mind the veg soup but half way through i struggle as its just to false in flavor. I usually have a shake, a bar then a porridge if i am home and near a microwave. The porridge is great it actually feels more like a meal to me as I use a spoon. I hope you like it. :)

I don't know what to do about my soups... I just don't like them :-(
I wish I had shakes instead

Sell them on ebay?
I'm selling my banana shakes from my bumper pack

Porridge is good but it is a bit sweet, I also like it cold - I make it with more water than for hot, it sets and it's nice!

I find the porridge more filling than a shake for breakfast so glad I tried it too

At the moment I like the porridge cold more than hot, you just have to stir a bit as it cools to avoid a skin forming, I make it & then add cold water & stir, it ends up a bit like a thick yoghurt when done. Sometimes put spices in - cinnamon, nutmeat etc, on hols had a couple of chopped brazil nuts in it too, yum!

oh that sounds nice, I must try it, i tend to stick to the same thing which probably doesn't help weight loss or boredom :) thank you for the tips x

Back