porridge

candypie

Hi folks going to order another bumper pack and really fed up with the soup so im thinking of getting the porridge and pasta has anyone tried them?

I dont know about the porridge, I dont have that, but I really like the pasta and have been having it a lot more recently. I find because it's so savoury and even with the tiny portion you get, it's a bit more substantial than a soup or a shake, so I feel like I'm having something a bit more in the evenings .

I love the porridge its my favourate...
Its filling and seems a bit more than the pasta....

With a splash of cinnemon its even better...its my staple breakfast now..

Nixx

Hi folks going to order another bumper pack and really fed up with the soup so im thinking of getting the porridge and pasta has anyone tried them?

Hi I got the winter warmer bumper pack which is porridge, bars and carbonara. The carbonara is surprisingly good and I found it quite filling, same as the bars. I know tastes vary but esp the nut and raisin bar I think tastes very much like a normal cereal bar.
The porridge takes some getting used to. I think it's pretty good but very sweet, the first few spoons are ok but then I struggle a bit finishing it because the sweetness gets to me. It's easy to make though and I like hot porridge for breakfast so it's working quite well for me. Hope this helps :)

I love the carbonara and the porridge...just wish it didn't come with the bars! The carbonara is quite salty which is probably why I like it (I add salt to everything!) The porridge is very sweet. They are both filling and you can eat them with a spoon :D I've just ordered 2 more boxes of the winter warmer!

Thanks ladies i too take salt with eveerything so that appeals to me! Im going to order the winter warmier pack see how it goes!!xx

I love the porridge and didnt like the carbonara until I added some chilli into it, I only got 4 packs of it to try and wish I has of got more!!

Back