Portsmouth people

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hello all I thought I would make a support group for us Portsmouth people if there are any more of you maybe we can give each other motivation and tips and talk about all things Pompey!

Portsmouth

Hello all I thought I would make a support group for us Portsmouth people if there are any more of you maybe we can give each other motivation and tips and talk about all things Pompey!

Gosh Maximus, Southampton Scummers and Pompey Scummers together really????

LOL!

If you're having a meet up, I'm there! Always fancied Portsmouth. Nothing at all to do with Sailors ;)

How about Hampshire Hogs to encompass us all?
I lived in Pompey 20++ years ago!

Im in southampton and come from fareham (near portsmouth) can I jump in? Itll be good to talk to people from nearby(ish) :) xx

I am Southampton, well, nearer Eastleigh really. Moved here from Brighton decades ago, so I am not sure if I am "scummer" really, maybe just a bit in spirit. Tho my footie roots always have and always will be true to the "seagulls". I go to the Bishy group, love it, it's great. :)

i live in southampton and go to wendys group on a wednesday a.m at peartree.

rhysandeviesmummy said:
wheres the one run by Jo? the one im looking at is at the pavillion on the park.

Sarah the consultant at pavilion on the park is great. I go to her Wednesday 7.30 group.

Back