Posh frock ball

Melliewoo

trying to get more accurate numbers with 3 places for a ball trying to help Bev lol

if your interested in a winter ball in either Birmingham, Leeds or manchester add your name and how many tickets you'd want and either B, L or M next to it or all 3 if your willing to go to either
thanks
Melanie 2 B/L/M

Manchester 2 places! Hmmmm is that the third time i have posted on this tonight? I am losing track.

Yeah i know what you mean.

Without being mean hun, this is getting complicated. There was talk when we all met that an email would be going around to get an idea of numbers.
Anyway, good luck

I totally agree that this should be left until Bev returns as it is getting very confusing as there are now so many threads

Irene xx

I agree with the others. I think this should be left to Bev and Mich to sort out re: venue (Birmingham has pretty much been decided I thought)/numbers/costs etc.

Once Bev gets back from holiday, they can recruit whoever they want to help with the organisation of the event. Otherwise I think we'll all get confused and it won't take place at all :rolleyes:

I don't care who organises it just someone let me know where and when and I will be there book me in for 2 tickets but give me a little bit of prior warning if possible xxx

I don't care who organises it just someone let me know where and when and I will be there book me in for 2 tickets but give me a little bit of prior warning if possible xxx

Mich and I are still in the planning it stage - if and hopefully when we know where it'll be we'll arrange to email everyone on the site with date, venue, price and how much we need as a deposit.

This is the link you need to keep an eye on ...

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-ev...08-ball-party-aka-mich-s-posh-frock-ball.html

Back