Positive Mental Attitude

You'll have a fab week hun and certainly don't see last week as a failure, you've lost a bag and a half of sugar!!! Thats heaps!

Well I have just had my 3rd weigh in and I have lost 6lbs!!! so 1 Stone in 3 weeks :bliss:
I am soooooo happy especially after last weeks result!
Due to the weather my hypnosis was cancelled on Sat so I have had to re-arrange for next Sat.
Hope everyone well!

Well done that's fab!!

Hello Everyone

I have not been on here for months but im posting this as i want to let you know how my journey has changed my life for the better.
I would like to encourage anyone who is thinking of embarking on this journey and advise you that yes its difficult and yes at times you may cheat but get back on it and stick to it.
I have spent a long time overweight with zero confidence and very unhealthy and VERY unfit!!
I am now 7lbs to target and my life has changed so much I am confident I am exercising every day I run and Im finally happy to be me!
I have joined the forces and my life is on a completely different path - I never thought starting this would lead me to changing my job, moving, being a better parent (showing my children to be healthy and exercising as a family) just a whole new me.

I just wished I had done this earlier!!!!

I hope this inspires you to keep on track and if mistakes happen - dont give up and dont punish yourself keep at it! xxx

Back