Positive Mental Attitude

cupcake1

I went to class tonight for the first time in 2 weeks. (I did an extra exercise session last monday but didn't get weighed).
I have gained 2lbs in that 2 weeks. I've not been incredibly naughty, just a bit slack at the weekend, not planning my days meals, and probably having bigger portions than I should have.
Anyway, our leader talked about having a positive mental attitude, and how this will help with our weight loss.
So I'm not going to get negative about having gained weight. The positive way of looking at it is that it was only 1lb for each week I missed, and with some focus and a little extra exercise that should be gone by next Wednesday.
Keep up your own positive attitudes and we will all make it in the end! :grouphugg:

Wise words cupcake! think yourself slim!!

we all get off track dont we and 2bs is nothing in 2wks youve got the right attitude and seem really motivated I find if you have missed somewks the motivational talk and exercise class at class get s you back on track our leader
has a saying if missed class and had a gain she calls it sumo which is start over move on! thanks for your post and group hug its give me some xtra
motivation

1bs loss this wk weigh in 17/3/09

Back