Positive Positive Positive

Treats

Silver Member
Me again lol

With your weight loss where are you noticing it coming off first?

Also how has it changed your personality or temperament?

I seem to be loosing it from my hips and face... oh and back... haha sound like a weeball :giggle:

And I am getting more and more confident.. watch out !!

ive lost it off my belly and back, not really noticing any where else yet, mostly want it off my thighs! x

Well better off than on aye Emo.... I have to say that every week I tend to try on clothes I haven't worn in a long time and notice the difference... I can get back in so many of them now like having another new wardrobe of clothes!!!

Keep up the work Emo :)

off my hips is where i noticed cause its the place i want to it most. my mum says ive lost alot from my thighs and back. i have only recently started to notice

Thats great stacey...

I see that everyone has mentioned where they are loosing it.. but not how it is changing your personality or temperament... or is that not changing?

I am definitely happier - I know this myself (obviously) but other people have commented too. I think that means I was a real grumpy git in my previous life haha!

As for personality (and I'm a bit embarrassed to share this - but what the hell!) I totally got checked out in the street by a bit of a hotty. Before I would have looked down at the floor - or worse - sneer back at them thinking they were thinking negative things about me.Well yesterday I strutted a bit and flirted back. (I told you it was embarrassing lol)

Whatever!!! - It felt really good.:D

I got really bad PMT for the first few months, I read somewhere on here that it's to do with oestrogen levels and fat but that has passed now :D on the whole I feel much happier and healthy

I haven't noticed it off anywhere, but i don't think i;ve lost enough for it. I'm happier then usual and oddly i don't seem to want to eat as much, i can have tea and a yog and be ok for the night but i used to get hungry at 10 ish before the diet and pick all night.

Sounds odd but alot of my weight is on my bum, but i have quite a defined waist so i'd like my it to go off there first.

mine is making me alot happier in myself and slowly bringin back confidence. so i think its done a good job on the inside as well as out

I am definitely happier - I know this myself (obviously) but other people have commented too. I think that means I was a real grumpy git in my previous life haha!

As for personality (and I'm a bit embarrassed to share this - but what the hell!) I totally got checked out in the street by a bit of a hotty. Before I would have looked down at the floor - or worse - sneer back at them thinking they were thinking negative things about me.Well yesterday I strutted a bit and flirted back. (I told you it was embarrassing lol)

Whatever!!! - It felt really good.:D

OOOOH GET YOU!
LOL
Get some pics up so we can see the difference! x

My face is where it came off and then my thighs...xx

I've only lost 12 pounds so far, but I can tell it's gone from my face.. I have cheekbones again! It must have gone from my boobs too because I no longer have 4 boobs (due to spillage lol). I can also tell I've lost a bit from above my boobs and shoulders.

Problem with me is, that's where it all goes from to start with and stays on my belly. I end up looking like a bumble bee!! buzz buzz - slim everywhere except for a very round belly.

Personality and temperement wise, no real difference to be honest. I'm still the same ol' me :)

Well I do sort have to agree with claire about that hopefullbigchap!!! ...... why not put a pic up for us all to oggle at and drool.... opps I meant to know who we are talking to and support...... phew do you think he noticed what I said :giggle:

Back