POSITIVES THREAD - Please join in everyone welcome :)

Love this idea!

My positives for today;

1. I have stuck within my Syn allowance for the day!
2. I was scared my cat had broken her tail, but when we took her to the vets she has just sprained it, so that is a positive for me, as we have had a bad year pet-wise and I was scared it was going to just carry on! (Had to have 2 cats and my dog put down all in the space of 9 months!!) So I am happy that it is something she wont suffer with for long!
3. I have paid for our apartment for our holiday in 2 weeks time! :) Going to Benidorm and I can't wait! :)

1/ I bought some tarts reduced to 50p this morning and I only ate one instead of the whole box.
2/I walked to Sainsburys even thou I didn't feel like it
3/When I walked in through the garden I mentioned I would brush up the leaves etc this week. As it was nice out I done it this afternoon.

Todays positives;

1. I found the tickets I thought I had lost for the concert we are going to next weekend!
2. I have stuck completely to plan for the 4th day running.
3. My kitty was holding her tail up fully earlier after having sprained it last week, so it is obviously getting better :)

wow look at all these positives :) amazing :)

Mine for today

1) listened to to my slimpods in bed
2) saw Lili this morning and shes adorable <3 lots of cuddles and smiles for her Nanny
3) realised at 3pm i'd not eaten as been so busy with Lili
4) ate less and cooked a pasta bake and fresh veg for tea

What a super thread. Feel the need to join in.

1. Went for manicure - had been putting it off and my nails were shabby.
2. Cleaned my house - as an asthmatic I usually have a cleaner, have o be very careful about some products
3. Another £2 coin in the "special treat pot"

Todays positives;

1. Feeling very motivated today, made a completely syn-free breakfast!
2. Going to see my mum for an hour before work, always a good thing.
3. Pre-prepared some veg to heat up at work with my Slimming World Meal (usually I don't bother taking extra speed food with me when I go to work!)

Also, 5th day completely on plan. Feel very proud of myself!

So so lovely to see new faces on this thread :) thank you for joining. I hope the positives help you too :)

Mine for today

1) listened to my slimpods in bed again
2) up early even though didn't sleep well
3) ate breakfast, and a healthy lunch which always helps me not to snack later in the day

1) Off work for a week (hurrah)
2) Ran 20 minutes without stopping (sloooowly but it counts)
3) 2 lovely games of Cluedo with big un while daddy settled little un - so hard to do things one-on-one with him coz littlest always has to be involved.

1). Had a cupcake today. It was delicious. Within calories, which made it even more yummy

2) master chief juniors (USA) is back on TV today. I love watching 10 year olds make better food than me.

3) I got a seat on the train this morning

1/ Done 20 mins on the strider
2/In the morning prepped veg ready for dinner usually do it when I get back from work at 5 pm.
Then a
NEGATIVE----It went down hill after I prepped the veg as I ate a mince pie which then went out of control for the rest of the day before I went to work.:(

Good Morning

1. Tested sweet peppers on my Elimination Diet for last night's dinner and the scales still went down this morning
2. Woke naturally - always makes me feel better
3. Calm day at work, work planned and logical

Negative: The train was full of coughing, sniffing, sneezing - hope my immune system is strong.

No negatives here ... the whole idea is to brush over them.... don't write them down make them far less important than your positives :D

1) Listened to my slimpods
2) up early
3) walked two miles with Leslie Sansone and 1 mile with Charlie
4) made a healthy tea with fresh veg and left some

1. Finished work 30 mins earlier than planned, so managed to get out at 12.30 instead of 1am!
2. Only had 4 Syns today!
3. Everyone at work had a takeaway, but I took my own meal and stuck to plan!! :)

1/ Took the long route from Morrisons to get back home. 5 miles instead of 1 and a bit.
2/ After yesterdays negative it gave me a positive to clear the cupboards out.
3/ Took the food I didn't want to work.
4/ Can't binge or just eat for the sake of it as I have no food.

1. The sun is shining into my office window on The Embankment
2. Finally managed to obtain some paperwork I have been pleading for for ages.
3. My "Elimination Diet" has indicated that I may be intolerant to chicken - could explain serious fluctuations

1) had breakfast with the curtains open this morning - the sun had come up and i didn't need the light on
2) got 2 seats on the train this morning. I still have a very fat arse, so having space to spread out is so nice
3) I had photo taken for work ID badge, and I quite like the picture.
4) I am having a good hair day
5) I got my own heater at work, so I no longer have to freeze to death. Technology has come so far, yet we still haven't learnt how to heat offices properly
6) My food delivery arrived with some new options for lunch. I don't want to eat sandwiches every day as I get bored, and don't think sandwiches are that filling. Whilst I often ensure I have leftovers for lunch, I did also buy some instant pasta and rice packets to have when there are no leftovers. Today I am trying a pasta one with cheese and white wine sauce. Delivery also included snacks like popcorn and kinder mini's (only 34 calories for a small chocolate bar - nice to have with a cup of tea in the afternoon)
7) Yesterday I ate 5 portions of fruit and veg. That hasn't happened for years. I don't have a particular goal to eat 5 a day, but I often have 2 or 3. I still battle with 'spending' 90 calories on a banana when I could have a chocolate biscuit for 100 calories. Hitting 5 was a nice surprise, and showed me I can do it without sacrificing 'treat' food as I had both a banana and a chocolate biscuit yesterday.

1/ Didn't buy the tarts that were reduced in Sainsburys today
2/Walked back the long route from shopping
3/Done the ironing and cleaning before 8 am
4/ Had dinner and it was so tasty could of had another portion but I didn't.

Yay for the new job @cynicalgirl

My positives
1) I overdid it a bit Monday with the running so haven't felt brave enough to go back out yet BUT instead of doing nothing I did 1 mile with Leslie yesterday (feeling sore) and a smidge over 6 miles with her today (3mile & 5k)
2) Had a lovely dinner - chicken curry and bakewell tart with custard - and didnt have to worry too much about the cals coz...see above
3) took a bag of books to the charity shop today and have 4 more waiting to go in the morning - we're borderline hoarders (or my house is too small or a bit of both) and my aim is to be able to fit all my books on one unit!

1) I got offered a new job and I start on Monday!!
2) Concentrating on the positives has really helped me to pick myself up after Friday and turn everything around in less than 5 days!
3) I walked into McDonalds and then walked straight back out empty handed
4) A non diet friendly positive... rewarding myself after an emotional few days with PJs, face mask, wine, films and goodies/take away

Xx

Congratulations on the job!! :D

Back