Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Its so hard to stay positive sometimes on a VLCD and very very easy to be negative about things i find. Every day im going to list things im thankful for or positive about....maybe put things into perspective a bit for me!

So today :

Im thankful for the family support i have dring this journey.

Im feeling positive because the maltesers in the kitchen arent winking at me today as much as they did yesterday (lol)

Just another one of my wee mad things to get me thr each day on this! Feel free to add to it lol xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great idea! I too am thankful for the support of my husband, who wasn't convinced about a VLCD again but is backing me up anyway. I am positive that I will have detoxed my body from all the junk I eat and drank over the festive season very soon x
  4. halo1984

halo1984 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey Ladies im thankful that i have you lot on here to share this journey with im pleased i got through day one im thankful i have a beautiful baby boy and im soooooo going to get rid of the old me this time FACT XXX
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.