poss newbie advice plse

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by chocaslim, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi there just wondered if someone could help me i would love to maybe go back to slimfast in a couple of weeks i'm calorie counting at the mo but know i will get bored soon as i usually do as i did with sw and ww i need something to quickly turn to before i gain in between..... i did slimfast a few years ago and lost alot just wondered the slimfast snacks are cheesy thingys and choc bars can i have the weight watchers cookies x2 in a pack 99kcals or not. thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    ooops sorry think its in the wrong place il try and copy it over sorry new to sf. threads

4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hey,

yes, as far as I understand you can have 3 x 100 cal snacks, whatever you fancy!! Some people are strict and have these as stated, whereas other s mis and match so may have 6 50 cal snacks etc.

SF does recommend at least one is fruit/ veg but other than that just keep within cals and you can have what you fancy!!

Enjoy!!

:) Rhi :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.