Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

poss newbie advice plse

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by chocaslim, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi there just wondered if someone could help me i would love to maybe go back to slimfast in a couple of weeks i'm calorie counting at the mo but know i will get bored soon as i usually do as i did with sw and ww i need something to quickly turn to before i gain in between..... i did slimfast a few years ago and lost alot just wondered the slimfast snacks are cheesy thingys and choc bars can i have the weight watchers cookies x2 in a pack 99kcals or not. thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    ooops sorry think its in the wrong place il try and copy it over sorry new to sf. threads

4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hey,

yes, as far as I understand you can have 3 x 100 cal snacks, whatever you fancy!! Some people are strict and have these as stated, whereas other s mis and match so may have 6 50 cal snacks etc.

SF does recommend at least one is fruit/ veg but other than that just keep within cals and you can have what you fancy!!

Enjoy!!

:) Rhi :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.