Possible gallstones :(

Just want to say, good luck for your op on Tuesday Andy, hope all goes well, I'm sure it will.

Hey Susan

When you read this your op will be over. Hope it was a great success and wishing you a speedy recovery.:wave_cry:

Hope all went well today Susan and all your pain and discomfort is over.

Andy - thinking of you hon. xx

Will be thinkng of you all day Susan! Hope you get your op early so you remain a day case!
Good luvk hon xxx

Hi Andy, im home woohoo.

Good luck for Tuesday, Hope you get sorted without ant problems.xxx

I only had to stay in longer as while doing the keyholes they found a hernia that they had to repair before doing the op, just my luck .lol not many get buy one get one free off the NHS.lol.

Hi honey,
You def sound like you have gallstones!. I had them 9 years ago and Bekimo sums it up quite well. Mine fell into my pancreas and nearly killed me.
I have two children and I would give birth a thousand more times than to have that again.
The diet can also have brought them to a head. Usually after years of bad eating and then having so much cd ss can aggrivate them.
What ever you do do not make yourself sick as it makes it worse! Although it relieves the pain for a while it inflames the tubes giving you more pain. Try anti inflam tablets to calm it down.
Luckily I had my gallbladder removed through a very lovely hospital who booked me in staight after any inflamation settled down but there are plenty of ways to get it sorted but what ever you do do not let your doctor fob you off.
Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Glad it went well, Susan and I hope it's not painful! I can hardly believe I have just one more full day to go!

xxx

I will be honest with you Andy I was in a fair bit of pain the day after the op BUT they did say that was mainly because of the hernia op and not the gall bladder, my keyhole cuts were glued instead of stiched and they look great even after just 3days only the hernia one looks worse, you will be fine hunn, will be thinking of you.xx

Welcome home Susan, glad it went well and you had the hernia sorted at the same time.
Goodluck Andy, you're next. Not long to wait now. We'll be thinking of you.
xxxxx

A friend of mine former Lipo Trim girl had this a year after doing lipo trim could be coincidense but a nurse that she spoke to when she had them says she herself suffered after doing the lipo she said she thought it was maybe your body so used to having a clean system doing the diet then overloading on bad foods later body not able to cope I dunno still doing the Lipo myself not medical fact but thought you might want to know!

Andy

All the best for tomorrow hun. xx

Thinking of you for tomorrow, best of luck. You'll be back here in no time comparing scars with the others!!! xxx

hope all is going well andy, c ya soon.xxx

Thinking of you andy, hope you're ok.

Great stuff! Now take it easy!

Great news Andy well done.xxx Take it easy.xx

Back