Possible gallstones :(

how ya doing andy?

I was in the most horrendous pain I have felt outside of toothache for hours last night and I am making a gp appointment for next week to discuss.

I made 3 of my packs into "scones" and ate them late - loads of salt, tabasco, pepper. I've had this pain 3 times and in each case it was following overeating of very salty kebabs. So I suspect I have a problem that needs looking at.

I will discuss options with doc (including the possibility of leaving it until the end of feb when I should be startong rtm).

Anyone ever had one and how bad was it - I find it hard to describe the pain. And how easy to fix is it - how long on abs, etc.

Some hugs would be gratefully received just now as am a bit worried I'll be forced to eat again (luckily I know the diet isn't the actual cause!).

thanks

there's no doubt why you feel pain, you had bad eating habit, excess fat will contribute of having gallstones

Link removed by moderator. Please don't spam our forums

Last edited by a moderator:
there's no doubt why you feel pain, you had bad eating habit, excess fat will contribute of having gallstones

Yes, my eating habits caused the gallstones. I've since had my galbladder removed, and am most of the way to eating very healthily. I don't need, or appreciate complete strangers "judging" me.

Ignore 'her' Andy. Just a spammer in our midst. Now ceremoniously removed
th_Happy17.gif

Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

Back