Possible Halloween costumes

Mocha_bear

I know it's months away but I've never been a fan of Halloween, I usually wear a big baggy witches costume but this year I want to wear something bright and sexier. If all goes to plan I could potentially lose two stones maybe more so I'm so excited about that!

Anyone else excited for Halloween or have an costume plans?

I love Halloween! I don't ever go out for it or to a party (though I'd like to). ...but I love carving a pumpkin each year with my husband! :) Last year our little girl (who was 7 months old at the time) had a black sleepsuit with glow in the dark skeleton bones on the front and she looked so lovely in it. :) I can't wait to get something for her to wear this year - not sure what yet though. Another reason for me to look forward to that day is that it'll be the first day of my re-feeding, so can't wait! :D

I never normally wear a costume myself, but if we take our daughter trick or treating (just to grandparents/friends) then maybe I will. It's lovely to be able to look forward to things that you'll be able to wear though, isn't it!? :)

Back