possible newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missyd, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi am interested in starting CD i want to lose a stone and was just wondering what was involved in the step 2 plan ie what you actually eat and how much does it cost
    any input gratefully recieved :D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    hey welcome
    do you mean the soul source plus? if you go on the CD website it tells you all you need too know about the plans straight from the horses mouth. The prices vary slightly from counsellor to counsellor and on SS+ you can have 3 food packs with a 200cal meal ot 4 food packs and skimmed milk so that affects the cost as well but your looking at 37pound ish upwards a week.

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    not sure i looked on their site and it said there were 6 steps ranging fromm 400 cals to 1500 i was looking at the step 2 which was 800 cals just wondering if anyone had done this and what to expect food and weight loss wise
    will give my local counceller a call
    thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.