Possible Newbie!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hi there!

I am a seasoned Minimins member, after a trip to Hospital yesterday with an inflamed stomach lining (3rd time in a year), I have been asked to stop my current plan (JUDDD) and to consider a VLCD. This is because I have a lot of medical problems for a 21 yo and my Docs want me to get the weight off to see if it helps. The Alternative Day Diet that im doing isn't working due to the change of <500 to 2000> is producing excess stomach acid.
I have looked CD up and it looks good I am just trying to find out some more information- my friend has rang a CDC and we are going along tomorrow!

Thanks!!

Ruth
x

I've only been on the plan for 2 days and already I can tell that this is the diet for me! I'd definitely recommend it!
Good luck with whatever you do and I hope your health improves!xx

I've only been on the plan for 2 days and already I can tell that this is the diet for me! I'd definitely recommend it!
Good luck with whatever you do and I hope your health improves!xx

Hi there!!

Thanks for the post!! Wow thats great you can recommend it after two days :D
Is it fairly straightforward?
Im just worried about social occasions e.g. Holidays, Birthdays and things :)

Ruth
x

Its the most straightforward diet i've ever been on! And I've tried them all!
I love that its all set out for me, no space for me to make bad choices and ruin it all!
Social ocasions can be a worry when your body goes into Ketosis, but you can plan ahead for that with your CDC xx

Its the most straightforward diet i've ever been on! And I've tried them all!
I love that its all set out for me, no space for me to make bad choices and ruin it all!
Social ocasions can be a worry when your body goes into Ketosis, but you can plan ahead for that with your CDC xx

Great!
Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it :)

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow- I hope that you have a lovely day!

Ruth
x

I;ve been doing SS (sole source, 400-500 cals per day) for 8 days now and already I have lost 5lbs (at least) and inches from waist, hips, chest and thighs....I feel really good and yes at times it's been difficult but I've stuck at it and I'm really enjoying it. This forum has kept me sane at times and it helps to see the inspirational photos and diaries...

Hope all goes well with the CDC tomorrow xxx

I;ve been doing SS (sole source, 400-500 cals per day) for 8 days now and already I have lost 5lbs (at least) and inches from waist, hips, chest and thighs....I feel really good and yes at times it's been difficult but I've stuck at it and I'm really enjoying it. This forum has kept me sane at times and it helps to see the inspirational photos and diaries...

Hope all goes well with the CDC tomorrow xxx

Thanks for the advice- you're doing really really well!!!

The forum is fantastic- just having a look at some photos now!!

Ruth
x

Once you have started this you wont look back trust me its the easiest and hardest diet (you will see if you start) and the best think I have done in a long time xxxx

Hi there!

I am a seasoned Minimins member, after a trip to Hospital yesterday with an inflamed stomach lining (3rd time in a year), I have been asked to stop my current plan (JUDDD) and to consider a VLCD. This is because I have a lot of medical problems for a 21 yo and my Docs want me to get the weight off to see if it helps. The Alternative Day Diet that im doing isn't working due to the change of <500 to 2000> is producing excess stomach acid.
I have looked CD up and it looks good I am just trying to find out some more information- my friend has rang a CDC and we are going along tomorrow!

Thanks!!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth

I'm on day 17 of SS+. I lost 9lbs in week 1; 2lbs in week 2 and 10 inches so far overall!

It is without doubt the hardest thing I've ever done diet wise but the results are amazing.

You do need willpower and determination but if you can get through the first 4 days, you've probably cracked it.

I've not really had any social occasions up to now other than one meal out with friends last Thursday. You just need to plan ahead really.

Best of luck

x

Back