Possible to gain 5lbs over 3 day binge? :/

I am a but if an all or nothing kind of girl. I am either really really good or horrendous and could eat for England!! We are in this fir the long haul aren't we!! Xx

I agree Fraufrau I'm the same. How r everyone doing? I've had to start day 1 again today as went to Wales for the weekend and ended up eating. We did eat the wrong things but didn't binge. Felt extremely sickly today so I haven't wanted to eat anyway so got through today no problems. X

Hiya polar x hope you're having a good week after your blip. The hardest part is getting back on it!! You go girl!!

Hey I ate again today but only a small amount so I'm still classing it as day 3 lol. It was a planned meal a belated one for my sons birthday. Going for our weigh in tomorrow it's the first one we've had in over 3 weeks because our CDC was away and then we were away and then my daughter was ill etc but now we can get back on track with regular weigh ins!

That's good polar. I think when you've had a blip its just the process of getting back into the swing of things!! If there is a special occasion where you need to eat I struggle to try and keep it as just that one meal, it spirals into a whole day of naughtiness!! Xx

Yes that's what kept happening! Well had my weigh in today expecting to have put weight on but I've lost 2lbs so happy with that considering the amount I've eaten! Feel like I'm back on track now and pleased that my 9's aren't too far away!

Back