Possible weight loss in 7 wks

Trash

Still fighting
Hi all

I'm thinking of starting CD in next couple of weeks prob the 18th Jan but have a wedding on the 14th March which by then would like to have lost about 1 and half to 2 stone - do you think this is possible in 7 weeks? Thats doing SS and being 100%

Thanks

Cambridge say a stone a month. You will prob lose more your first week so I think 2 stone in 2 months is very possible. Good luck

I lost 2 stone in the first 6 weeks...but started at 247 pounds...but lost 10 pounds in week one.

Seem to be the norm!

Thanks I can do that with my boobies too! lol. I took the scenic route and it took me 6 months to lose 3 and half stone. There are lots of people on here who have been 100% for months and done alot better than me but it was a personal choice to go off track.:eek:

Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Cheers hun am on the verge of ringing a CDC for a chat....lol
Well done for starting and getting to day 5 you got the worst few days over with x

Back