• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Possible weight loss in 7 wks

Cambridge say a stone a month. You will prob lose more your first week so I think 2 stone in 2 months is very possible. Good luck

Thanks I can do that with my boobies too! lol. I took the scenic route and it took me 6 months to lose 3 and half stone. There are lots of people on here who have been 100% for months and done alot better than me but it was a personal choice to go off track.:eek:

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Trash

Still fighting
Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Cheers hun am on the verge of ringing a CDC for a chat....lol
Well done for starting and getting to day 5 you got the worst few days over with x