Possible weight loss in 7 wks

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
S: 13st12lb
Cambridge say a stone a month. You will prob lose more your first week so I think 2 stone in 2 months is very possible. Good luck

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
If it helps I started off at around your weight and lost 11lbs my first week

Trash

Still fighting
S: 14st8.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.69%)
Thanks for that love your avatar pic :D

How do you fare on CD?

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
I lost 2 stone in the first 6 weeks...but started at 247 pounds...but lost 10 pounds in week one.

Seem to be the norm!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Thanks I can do that with my boobies too! lol. I took the scenic route and it took me 6 months to lose 3 and half stone. There are lots of people on here who have been 100% for months and done alot better than me but it was a personal choice to go off track.:eek:

Trash

Still fighting
I lost 2 stone in the first 6 weeks...but started at 247 pounds...but lost 10 pounds in week one.

Seem to be the norm!

Wow mrsessex thats brill weight loss I'm getting more and more convinced that this is for me :D

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
S: 18st4lb C: 13st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st11lb(26.17%)
Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Trash

Still fighting
Hope you can go for it hun, I am on day 5 and although it is a bit of a struggle at the mo I am sure with time it will get easier and become a way of life. Go for it girlie, is very easy as no thinking about what to cook lol

Cheers hun am on the verge of ringing a CDC for a chat....lol
Well done for starting and getting to day 5 you got the worst few days over with x

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
I reckon 2 stone is very doable - go for it hun, cambridge has changed my life! xoxo