Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

possibly starting LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Busybee, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    I have been on and off Cambridge for a while and I truely think I need to go to LL for the support. My CD is lovely but I feel she is happy to take my money but not interested in talking to me about things, I could be wrong.
    So therefore I am falling at the second hurdle, my relationship with food.
    Does anyone on here see the LLC Ali Robbins - just want to get this right as it is expensive.
    Also the Doctor's forms, I work full time so getting time off to see my Doctor is a nightmare - are they time consuming for him, lots of form filling. Would I be better to see the practise nurse, sorry to ask silly questions..
    thanks for your help
    Liz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. healpro

healpro Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi Busy bee,
    I hope you do start LL, I am currently on week 2, my second attempt and I can tell you that it works - you need to be receptive to the therapy and join in wholeheartedly to get the most out of it.
    I am a Practice nurse and I am not sure that I would be happy to fill in your form if you were my patient, it is worth ringing to find out. I really think your GP should do it, it doesn'y take long but as it is not NHS work, he is entitled to charge for it and some charge up to £80!! Hope that helps

Tina

4. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi last straw, this LL seems to get more expensive each time I speak to someone. Are you on week 2 with LL. Are you finding the group therapy good? I need some diet buddies as most of my current friends are either not bothered about their weight or are really gorgeous and have no need for this course of action. I just want to make the right decision without making it an expensive mistake. thanks for your support.

Liz:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.