possibly starting LL

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all
I have been on and off Cambridge for a while and I truely think I need to go to LL for the support. My CD is lovely but I feel she is happy to take my money but not interested in talking to me about things, I could be wrong.
So therefore I am falling at the second hurdle, my relationship with food.
Does anyone on here see the LLC Ali Robbins - just want to get this right as it is expensive.
Also the Doctor's forms, I work full time so getting time off to see my Doctor is a nightmare - are they time consuming for him, lots of form filling. Would I be better to see the practise nurse, sorry to ask silly questions..
thanks for your help
Liz

Hi Busy bee,
I hope you do start LL, I am currently on week 2, my second attempt and I can tell you that it works - you need to be receptive to the therapy and join in wholeheartedly to get the most out of it.
I am a Practice nurse and I am not sure that I would be happy to fill in your form if you were my patient, it is worth ringing to find out. I really think your GP should do it, it doesn'y take long but as it is not NHS work, he is entitled to charge for it and some charge up to £80!! Hope that helps

Tina

Hi last straw, this LL seems to get more expensive each time I speak to someone. Are you on week 2 with LL. Are you finding the group therapy good? I need some diet buddies as most of my current friends are either not bothered about their weight or are really gorgeous and have no need for this course of action. I just want to make the right decision without making it an expensive mistake. thanks for your support.

Liz:)

Back