Possum's LL Diary

well done x

OK, so here's a confession. I'm finding LL pretty easy, but I started smoking again a few weeks before I started after having given up 5 years ago. What is that all about? I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know it's almost certainly linked to going on the diet. I was *really* getting into exercise too and am now far less inclined to do it as much. Not quite sure what I should do about it, other than just stop (Duh! :D), but I find myself saying 'tomorrow or next week'

OK, so here's a confession. I'm finding LL pretty easy, but I started smoking again a few weeks before I started after having given up 5 years ago. What is that all about? I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know it's almost certainly linked to going on the diet. I was *really* getting into exercise too and am now far less inclined to do it as much. Not quite sure what I should do about it, other than just stop (Duh! :D), but I find myself saying 'tomorrow or next week'

How about saying I will just do 5 mins??

Once you have made a start with the exercise its easier to keep going - you will be less inclined to smoke too!! xx

Yeah, I do need to just get on with it. Although, I cycled 22 miles last week (in one go) so once I'm doing it, it's not too bad. I'm just less inclined to actually start. Thank you, though, it is what I need to do.

How you getting on ?

Hi Clarabow, thanks for asking :) I'm doing ok. Week 2 is finished - lost 4lbs this week. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be much, not sure why. This week I plan to up the cycling as I haven't done any for two weeks.

well done on ur loss possum xx

Well done on your loss for this week possum! I was 4lbs too at my WI last night but thought it would be much less as well. Best of luck with the cycling!

Right, so I had my last cigarette this morning. That is it and no more.

Just returned from a short (5.5miles) cycle - which the first time I've been in almost 3 weeks and the first time since starting LL. It was OK, although I was feeling quite out of breath (smoking) and my muscles felt tired really early on (like at about 3 or 4 miles, whereas before I could go for much longer without feeling that) so I'm not sure whether the muscle fatigue was from the crazy amount of smoking I did yesterday or from LL. It was also really really windy, which didn't help. Anyway, it was a lot better than I'm making it sound and I'll go tomorrow and see what it's like and whether I can push it to 7.5 miles.

Well done for quitting!!

I find with my jogging that I start slowish & a big sluggish, but as I get going it becomes easier. I visualise my body using fat as fuel to keep me motivated too.

I has to, there aren't enough spare calories in the packs!! xx

I've been very slack with this diary - will try to remedy this soon, but am thrilled to have reached 4 weeks. This is definitely the longest I've stuck to any diet and am so pleased I have.

25lbs and 10 inches gone! :D

Wow to the weight loss. Well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done :) xx

Hi possum your doing fantastic,well done!
Sexy xx

Wowzers! Well done you :) Best feeling ever eh? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, another 6lb loss this week. Am still rubbish about updating this, but not finding anything interesting other to say except that I'm starting to worry that finding it so easy means I'm going to suddenly struggle further down the line.

Some cracking losses there lady well done x

Back