Possum's LL Diary

Day 2 almost done. It's gone well. Not really hungry or thinking about food much, although have been a bit up and down emotionally about some stuff. Wonder what tomorrow will be like.

Hi! My practice nurse was rude and basically told me all I needed to do was 'cut back' and when I told her if it was that easy don't you think I'd have done it already??? She just looked confused!

Its not very helpful or professional for them to refuse or even have an opinion but I think some Doctors and Nurses just see fat people and become slightly judgemental.

She signed my form- only when I'd filled it out for her as she didn't want to read through my file!
It should have cost me £10 but after her being mean and forgetting to ask me for it- I forgot to remind her ;)

Anyway - good lusk on the diet. I'm in my third week and so far so good. I'm still waiting for the hunger? but its just not there! Weigh ins are really something- your first one will shock you silly!

Look forward to reading about your progress!

step away from the scales!!!!! they are so off putting hun!!! iv never weighed myself since i started LL.... i think i would get depressed if i did. well done on crackin day 2 xxx

So I went to the pop-in tonight. I can't talk so I'll just point at my signature ... :D

Well done thats amazing xx

Just peeping in.

Well done on the loss thus far. It does get easier, honest.
I agree with Gem...step AWAY from the scales and trust only the ones used on your WI day. I, have NOT learned that one to date :)
Drink your water, smile lots and be prepared on buying some new clothes soon.

xx

-9lbs!! -9lbs!! -9lbs!! is awesome!! Chuffed for you!! :):) xx

wow well done x

Congrats on your loss at the pop in this week - that's amazing!

Well done on your weight loss Hun. Brilliant result!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :) I'm on day 6 and feeling extremely happy because I can actually *see* a real difference in my underwear. I lost 8lbs in April before I started and yesterday I saw someone for the first time in about a month and they noticed, which was the first comment of what I hope are many. Looking forward to tomorrow, completing my first week and having my first proper weigh-in.

good luck for tomo xx

Well done on the loss!!!

Week 1 is done! 12lbs for the week. I'm extremely pleased with that. Will try write some thoughts of substance on the weekend if I get a moment. Just so relieved I managed to do a whole week.

Last edited:
Brilliant well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, LadyT :) I don't feel like I've really *done* much though. It just happened. I was expecting it to be much harder, but I think maybe if you're really really ready for it, it's not so bad? I don't know.

I agree you have to be in the right mindset for this to work with ease and yours must be in it! I have found it relatively easy had a few bored moments but never swayed off plan. Best thing I have ever done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Twelve pounds .. get in there girl xx

Well done on the 12lbs this week Possum, that's a fantastic start! At this rate you'll be done in no time! :D

Back