post christmas detox - need some inspiration

helenh123

hello all, merry christmas!

feel like ive truly over indulged over the past few weeks, but im not going to beat myself up about it!

just wondering what super speedy meal ideas anyone has to get rid of a few pounds?

ive not weighed myself yet but my jeans are alot tighter!

does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks
helen

& me! I feel absolutely crap. im literally surrounded by Chocolate everywhere, everyone has bought us it for Christmas and fighting the temptation is getting a bit much.

Need a total kick up the backside!x

Quinoa and sautéed veggies are my favorites and easy meals in the crockpot like red beans and rice and salsa chicken. All super easy and super healthy!

thanks guys, soooo helpful! gonna do mushy pea curry tomorrow and going to try the baked bean lasagne this week too! ive got my mum on the case with making me so super speedy soups too! been on a big dog walk this morning too so im sure that'll help too!
decided i will just work my way through the left over chocolates on friday nights, i did this last year and it worked well. saved a few of my syns to treat myself to a handful of roses or whatever at the end of the week! felt like i deserved them that way. love SW! : ) xxx

The superfree curry (made with cauliflower) always gives me a boost for the week... and then if I have some soup and lots of melon I'm normally guaranteed a good loss, even if I slip slightly in the week.

The superfree curry (made with cauliflower) always gives me a boost for the week... and then if I have some soup and lots of melon I'm normally guaranteed a good loss, even if I slip slightly in the week.

That sounds nice. Where can I find the recipe?

I just found the cauliflower curry one in the SW recipes section under the title 'creamy Curry'

I made a baked bean shepherds pie for my dins today which contains quorn and baked beans so very speedy!

I always find soup to be the best thing if I want a good loss - I always lose well on the weeks where I make soup. Root veg is my favourite and brilliant for this time of year! x

i like sw chips and mushy peas doused in vinegar (tastes like chippy and the mushy peas are a speed food)

Bkd bean shepherd pie sounds yum..sw chips always great...they still free with frylight?... ps is the shep pie free on green? :)

Bkd bean shepherd pie sounds yum..sw chips always great...they still free with frylight?... ps is the shep pie free on green? :)

SW chips would be free on green and EE if cooked with frylight.

You could make the pie free if you wanted, I like to add some gravy granules and put cheese on too which adds a syn and a HEX :)

To give you the will power go get weighed an see the damage. I gained 13lb :( (blushing) but i now sure as hell don't want that little choccy that kept teasing me lol. 2 days 100% back on track.. If didn't get weighed i wouldn't of got back on track an used excuse of oh after new year i will... :/

Good luck! X

I have split all my left over Christmas and placed in to seperate food bags and labelled the syns on each bag. If I get the temptation I can have a bag and know the syns :)

I always find personally that red days are a sure way to quickly drop the pounds, although I know everyone is different!!

Back