***post christmas losses***

I stuck to slimming world 100% over Christmas apart from saving syns up and using them on certain days.

I still gained 1.5 lbs but that could've bern due to * week. Then this week I lost 4lbs!! :)

I prefer posting on here than the confession thread last week!

I lost 7.5 lbs this week so am starting to put a dent in the previous 2 weeks gains.

Well done to everyone for getting back on track and keep up the good work!

Rick

Well done everyone! Had my WI last night, lost 4lbs. :D

Had a few days off plan over Christmas, but have been back on it since 30th Dec.

Rick82 said:
I prefer posting on here than the confession thread last week!

I lost 7.5 lbs this week so am starting to put a dent in the previous 2 weeks gains.

Well done to everyone for getting back on track and keep up the good work!

Rick

Amazing loss :-D well done you!

Went to WI this morning and had lost 2lb. Thought I would have put on over Christmas and New Year as hadn't stuck to plan, although hadn't gone mad with the "naughty" stuff. Trouble is I've now dropped out of the lower target range so need to put that 2lb back on this week to get back into target range! C has told me to up by HEAs and HEBs to 3 and have 15 syns a day!!! Haven't managed the 15 syns (had 11.5) but am absolutely stuffed. Think I'll have to start using olive oil rather than FryLite - LOL.

Denise

Well done! Did you stick to plan?

Yes I did stick to plan and because everyone was coming here for xmas, i did the cooking which meant i controlled what i ate so it was easier .... i was expecting to loose over xmas week but i made a huge pan of rice pud so i kept eating that????? I do love mince pies and could eat them till the cows come home but i did have a tiny nibble .... i bit into one so that my daughter would think santa had eaten half his pie!!! also had to drink milk and eat half the carrot???? not a great combination!!!

Haha great! I bet that was an odd combo but good fun! I also stuck to plan and gained. I think my body must not have been happy with the sheer amount of food I ate, slimming world healthy food or not!!!

I put 2 on over Xmas and another 2 on this week :0( my own fault I've been a nibbler (on all the stuff I know u should avoid!) crisps, cake ect!!!! Back on plan 100% now so fingers crossed for thurs x

I put on 1lb over christmas and lost 2.5lb over new year! very happy with that :D

Congratulations on all your losses. I put on 0.5lbs the week before Xmas, but had two days where I gave myself a silly amount of syns to have (75 on Christmas eve and 100 on Christmas day) so I didn't go too mad and just stop counting and have managed to lose 6lbs since then. So my silly counting, measuring and ignoring my friends laughing at me (I was being obsessive) paid off.

Yay, just had first weigh at home ( dont go to club) saturday first thing is my WI day. had one full week back on plan, and lost 4.5lbs :) half way to losing the 9lbs i found over xmas.....lol..... was VERY yummy though :)

I lost 1.5 lb christmas week and got Target! Then new year WI I lost 0.5lb, so am really happy with that! :)

I put on 2.5lb the week before Christmas (I weigh on a Friday, so I weighed on Christmas Eve), but I lost 1lb the week of Christmas, and 1.5lb this week, so I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight :) Not too bad considering I haven't been 100% on plan for the last 2 weeks (I'd barely say 30% on plan if I were being honest :eek:) xx

Well done everyone with losses! I put on 7lbs over December and lost 2.5lbs over 5 days on plan last week. Really pleased with that

Back