Post Christmas motivation tips pleeeeaase!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks!! Hope you've all had a good Christmas!! Well, I set out with vety good intentions of sticking to the plan even on Christmas Day, saving up some syns but being quite restrained!!! Well that didnt work!!!!! I totted up my syns and counted 54, which was rounding things up to be safe! I told myself Id be right back on plan today, but low and behold Ive also had a bad Boxing Day, with a count of 30 syns! It hasnt helped that im away from home, out of my comfort zone in a way, visiting my parents- my Mum only came out of hospital today after a big op tues so my routine has been thrown bigtime! Im determined to get right back on track tomorrow and am looking for some motivational tips please!! How do other people do it after a big event or holiday?x

I don't know how others do it, but for me I think how big I was prior to SW and know that I don't want to be like that again.
When I think about how I look now and then, there is no food that tastes better than feeling slim, and I remember that all the time.

I'm thinking about how much I've lost too, and I'm afraid of putting it back on again.
I know that it's easy to get used to eating all the rich foods but I also know that I'll be really happy when I go to bed tonght if I have a great SW day today. I love being in control.
I've got a big pan of veg soup on the stove and also I'm going to have cold meats, bubble and squeak, salad and pickles for my main meal, and quorn sausage SW quiche later. I think it's going to be about planning over the next few days and making sure that my SW meals are as easily accessible as the Christmas goodies.

Ooooh how do you make a SW sausage quiche!? Sounds lovely!!

I'm gonig to be thinking how good i was feeling with my weight loss so far and how happy it make me feel to fit into clothes i couldn't before. I also find gonig swimming really helps me. Gym can be mundane but you feel good afterwards but swimming doesn't feel like exercise but it's one of the best.

Back