Post Easter Starters Support Group

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Hi All,

There is a few of us that have just started recently or even today! I was wondering if it might be useful to support and share with each other to help us on our merry way? It would be nice to know a few of you and share our weight loss journey together literally every step of the way. So here it goes.....

Background:

I'm British and live and work in Singapore (I'm a Mental Health Nurse and currently lecture in nursing studies, also doing my PhD PT!)

My heaviest weight was 15st 9 in 2001 and managed to get down to 12st in 2004. I did this by exercise and eating less.

I have been more or less 11st 7-12st untill 2011. I did manage to get down to 11st 1 last July but really struggled since then.

I now weight 12st 6

Goal:

I have decided now to grab the bull by the horns and lose it all with aiming for 9st 6 (BMI 25) see how that goes and then aiming for 8st 7 (BMI 22). By the average weightloss on here I hope to get there by end of July 2012!

Finally I weigh in on Mondays, and the first Monday of the month I measure and take a photo. I have attached two photos and the one on the left is my current profile picture was taken on 2nd April and I weighed 12st 1. The second one I was much heavier and taken years ago but not sure how much I weighed.

Look forward to catching you on here and good luck!

Attachments

• Spain.jpg
    Spain.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 50
  • 169-02-04-12.jpg
    169-02-04-12.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 44
Back