Post holiday meltdown! Need buddy!

How did your weigh in go??

Ive just got a new job where i dont get home till 7 pm as from monday so trying to think of things my other half can start cooking. I think i will have to teach him our slimming world rules!!

Hiya

Lost 2lbs last night i was delighted!

oh thats not so good - give him the slimming world book to read haha!

When is your weigh in again?

xx

Well done on your loss! My weigh in is friday and ive gained 2 :(

I know there are no excuses but i have just got a new job so didnt account to lunches and getting home late so not much planning. But now im sorted i can shop for my routine now.

Anyway today two boiled eggs as usual, i should probably change this but im not a breakfast person so cannot stomach cereal etc.

Chicken onion and advocado swhich for lunch

Not sure about tea i need to go shopping desperatly! Lol

What is the sweet recipe you mentioned is it jelly and gelatine?

Well well wellll bad weekend. Lots of drink ( best friends hen) out at zizi for tea. Mcdonalds too lol. Been ok today though. Chicken salad for lunch. Steak and pitta pizza for tea. Didnt get my 1/3 superfree but im trying!lol backon it tomorrow!

Hiya

I havent been great this weekend either - had an indian on saturday which i didnt really have syns for and had steak pie with far too much puff pastry yesterday haha!

Glad you are back on track and you can fit round your new job!

I am the same with breakfasts have same thing all week but at the weekend i tend to have a full breakfast and love it haha!

Yes thats the sweets i made - need to make more of them this week!

I have been trying red days this week - been ok i think ! Like how i get 2 HEBs!

I made a spicy tomoato and red pepper soup so have that for lunch with a cheese and ham toastie.

Tonight i have beef kebabs and i will have salad with that!

I have got a girls xmas day out on sat so that will be lunch and lots of drink but im just going to enjoy it and be good the rest of the week!

xx

How did you do the sweets?

I have been good this week as im working from lunch till 6.30 which is my snacking times! So yeyy lol.

My OH has been doing good with my meals too. Although he made homemade yorkies yesterday with our bangers and cauli mash but i cant complain!
I have been making most of it like tonights pasta sauce and tomorrows lean burgers but its nice coming home to it ready!

I mixed 1 sachet of sugar free jelly with 1/2 pint of boiling water and then add 2 sachets of gelatine powder then put them in the little mould trays you get from £shop then leave them to set - the dont take long - few hours.

Excellent - always nice to come home to your dinner ready haha!

Are you enjoying your new job?

I lost 1lb last night so didnt get my stone award so will try hard to get it next week!

After that i need to lose another 2lbs to get to my club 10 - wanting this before xmas but may be optimistic due to xmas lunches, nights out etc - its all go now!!

xx

ooo do nthey need to set in the fridge like normal jelly? I will get some on saturday!!

Well done on losing a lb..it all helps and yeah especially this timje of year its hard! Im sure you will lose 2lb by christmas, just be careful what you pick and choose to eat, ive stocked up on satsumas!

Well, i weighed a day early to see if my job is affecting my weight and today im 8st 10!...I couldnt believe it, i don't feel like i have lost weight at all. I think it is because i used to snack from 3 o clock, have tea, then get a sweet tooth in the evenings. Now not getting home till 7 i am eating later and cannot snack at work so horrahh!

I have a job as a nursery nurse so it is very tiring..even for 5 hours a day ( although doing extra this week), i dont know how the full timers do it! Im drinking lots of water too as i get headaches really easy and i dont want that at work so drinking lots.

Hoping for a good weekend, although goint to mums for tea tomorow ( paella ). Will end up having a few drinks over the weekend but its the weekend! I have low fat sausages on stand by!

I put them in the friday - im going to make some tonight!

Thats excellent - well done you - well looks like your new job is making a difference then !

So is that you at your goal weight now?

LOL i know what you mean with the sausages - i love a full cooked breakfast at the weekend! Im not sure how weekend will go - I have a girls xmas day out so lunch then cocktails but i will try and be sensible with lunch and stick to vodka but its the sunday i have the cravings for rubbish haha!

x

I made the sweets but used two gelatine leafs instead and i dont think its working lol. I made them at 2and its now 6 and they are not set at all :/

It is my goal weight but i wouldnt mind a little more off so i can enjoy binges and it not affect me. Tonight were having curry and nibbles wine etc and i dont want to feel guilty about it.
I also tried my bridesmaid dress on last night. Im bridesmaid on 27th of this month and it fits but if i put any on it wont lol so thats why im being strict in the week but relaxed weekends.

How you getting on this weekend?

Oh i dont know what has happened with them!

Yeah i know what you mean go a little under so you dont need to be so strict! Well you still have time before the wedding to get some more off!

Went mad at the weekend with the eating and drinking and i went out for dinner last night so dreading weight in tonight haha!!

xx

Wi might not be as bad as you think. Im dreading mine. Sister in law made us biscuits for christmas and they went in two days :/
Sunday i snacked on crisps all day.
Been ok in evenings though we are having something with salad every night this week. Meat free nuggets or linda martney tart or something.
Bottle of wine last night..oops.
Im worried about when i finish for work next thursday. Will try make soups!
Good luck with wi..let me know how it goes

Hiya

Lost 1lb which i was shocked at so thats me got my stone award :)

I cant make next weeks class as i have my works xmas lunch so that will be me until after xmas xx

Oooo well done!!!!!

You carrying on with sw over christmas or relaxing it?

Having a options hot choc and a carrot whilst watching the soaps lol

thank you!

I am going to relax on xmas day and boxing day but try to be good rest of time - have my works xmas night out on sat so wont be good then and a lunch on wed and wont be good then either lol!

What about you?

LOL bet you would rather have chocolate or crisps haha!

O yes..crisps!!! My oh got paid so went to the shops and bought bagels crisps cheesecake etc o dear!! Still going to try not eat for the hell of it!

Ooo yeah i will relax but not go crazy. More because of the bridesmaid dress than anything! Im very much a new year new start person so will get back on track after anyway x

i have been terrible over christmas..too much alcohol and food! Think i miight start a new food diary in January and try stay 100% on track. We have just booked our wedding for may 2013 so i have reason to lose my xmas weight! We are getting married in greece so need my bikini body back!!

Back