Post holiday meltdown! Need buddy!

Hi

Sorry not been on this over xmas and new year!

I put 2lbs on when i went on 27 Dec but lost 4 lbs when i went last thurs! Dont know how that happened!

WI again tomorrow see how i get on but was pretty bad this week!

I have been 100% back on track from yesterday since i am back at work!

Aw brilliant that will be lovely and im sure you will defo have your bikini bod back by then!

When is you are bridesmaid again or has that been? xx

Well done on your loss! Its always really hard after christmas!
I started back officially monday but was well behaved over the weekend.

I have been bridesmaid..the dress fit! Phew. Was a lovely day.

I had a day off yesterday so planned meals, cooked, froze pirtions etc so hopefully im set for this week! And WI is on a friday morning. I am also going to start running 20 mins or so a day with my dog..( mainly for her energy levels really! Walking is obviously not enough lol)

Good start so far :)

I have had a good weekend food wise..not alcohol though..4 bottles of wine almost eeeeek!

Made the chickpea dahl loaf which was quite nice. Doing fanta chicken for tea. Making cheese scones for tomorrows tea and have sausages out for a casserole tuesday. I find planning really helps!!

Its easy to drink all that wine isnt it!

What is the fanta chicken that sounds interesting - is it nice?

Yes planning does help!

Im making chilli tonight and some kind of chicken tomorrow.

Sat i might have a takeaway - chow mein or something

I got weighed last night and lost 2lbs - and got my club 10 award :)

Well done on loosing!!

My losses have stopped but im not trying as hard as i could. My hours have changed at work so im eating a piece of white toast in the morning with them which has to stop..and im having a little bit of the kids lunch then eat my own when i get home. I need to start taking fruit etc!

The fanta chicken is the diet coke chicken just with fanta. It was ok a bit like sw and sour.

The snow is making me want to eat more too..and less excercise! I usually go.over my syns every day on things i fotgot ive had like butter, ketchup extra alpen bar etc

Need to get back on it i think! Also im forgetting to weigh as im in work at 8 am..might change it to a saturday..

How are things with you? Do you count your syns religiously? How much exercise do you do?

Thank you !

I know what you mean thats how i was over xmas just picking and not sticking to it properly !

You just need to get your head back into it!

Fanta chicken sounds nice - im kinda just eating all the same things now and i am getting a bit bored with it - need to look for some new recipe ideas.

I know the weather doesnt help doesnt it not - i always find i am better in the summer!!

I usually have about 6 - 8 syns during the week and at weekends if I am drinking i dont count sys for alcohol! If im not drinking at weekends i usually have a takeaway like a chow mein or chicken fried rice and i prob use about 15 syns.

I havent done any exercise for about 1 month - I usually do a few gym classes a week like body attack or metafit

xx

Im soooo hungry recently!i just kerp snacking. Im still blaming it on the snow! Lol.

Although hunters chicken for tea, meatloaf last night all sw friendly. I cant eat the same meals all the time. Id get bored and i love cooking...finding the time too though!

Hello! and well done!! bet your so pleased!

I have been yo yoing really haha. I have been walking and jogging which has helped alot! I would love to tone up though..i need to start using weights again to tone!

Thank you !

Yes delighted but think this will be the hard part now - keeping it off!!

im going to start jogging too now that the better weather is coming (well hope it is haha)

I used to go to body pump classes and that was good - if you have classes like that near you xx

yep..have body pump.
although i never go :/
im thinking of cancelling my membership.
Im jogging or walking most days that i dont have the energy to gym too!

Back