Post Holiday Weigh In

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Here goes!

Am going to be weighing myself on my scales from now on untill i get my goal of 12st they are a couple of pounds out to the chemists ones but if i just stick to this set alls good right lol

So before my holiday on my scales i weighed: 12st 12lbs

This morning i weighed: 13st 7lbs

+9lbs :eek:

No one to blame but myself!

I now have just 5 weeks and 6 days to lose 1st 7lbs before i jet off to Turkey!!

Is this possible with me doing 1 shake and 2 meals a day?

Time to update my ticker :sigh: lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you'll get rid of all you want in that time without TFRing but you never know and you'll certainly make a huge hole in it trying!

Good luck anyway - and BE GOOD!!! ;) :) xx

Last edited:
I am indeed going to try!!!!!!!!!!!! Aslong as i get close i will be happy!

Cant wait till i am back in the 12s :D
Atleast all my 'slimmer' clothes still fit me! :giggle:

Well that's good innit! The clothes I mean - fab! xx

Tanya, You had a great holiday and can now see how easy it is for the weight to creep back up. Obviously the carbs /sugars have the same effect on you as they have on me(More...More....More!!!!) .

I am slowly ... coming to grips with the fact that I cant eat like that any more. It has taken time to sink in though (V.Thick Skull) . Its like I am going through a mourning process :cry:but I feel so much more alive,alert ,happy with myself (Loosing weight) When I keep the sugars / bad carbs out. I know it has to be a way of life for me now.

I know some people can live by the "everything in moderation" rule but my body doesnt obey that rule. It will probably take a few weeks to find whats right for you .

what about doin 2 shakes and 1 meal?

At the minute i have the maintainence products and have 11 of them so that would only last me like 5 days and to be honest i cant be affording to buy shakes and then buy food.

Tanya, You had a great holiday and can now see how easy it is for the weight to creep back up. Obviously the carbs /sugars have the same effect on you as they have on me(More...More....More!!!!) .

I am slowly ... coming to grips with the fact that I cant eat like that any more. It has taken time to sink in though (V.Thick Skull) . Its like I am going through a mourning process :cry:but I feel so much more alive,alert ,happy with myself (Loosing weight) When I keep the sugars / bad carbs out. I know it has to be a way of life for me now.

I know some people can live by the "everything in moderation" rule but my body doesnt obey that rule. It will probably take a few weeks to find whats right for you .

Yeah im a believer in everything in moderation but im living proof it doesnt work for everybody!!! :sigh: i wish it did! lol

Im staying away from bread, potatoes, pastas, rice etc and thinking of having them just twice a week. Once on the weekend and once in the week - probably a brown bread sandwich/roll/pitta. Just so that when i go on holiday again it wont be such a shock to my body! lol

Atleast this time around i know where i went wrong and what not to do again so i can go to Turkey and come back with only a minor gain instead of a huge one!!

Hey tanya main thing is dont worry bout it you had your fun, you relaxed whcih your perfecty entitled to do and now your back on with it

I think you will be able to shift a fair amount of what you wanna loose, you did so well on TFR there is no doubt you can stick to this

Carbs are my big thing, iv cut mine down to a minimum of just one portion of them a day, its a switch iv had work last time so will have to deffinatley stick to it

Best of luck though am sure you will be fine

You go to the gym dont you adam - do i need to be having carbs if i am planning on exercising? Planning on swimming twice a week and gym once a week.

You go to the gym dont you adam - do i need to be having carbs if i am planning on exercising? Planning on swimming twice a week and gym once a week.

Yeah Some good carbs like your brown pasta and rice etc is good for your training, it is weightlifting anyway but so is portein also lol lots of protein.

Just not too many carbs there is a ratio that people advice but thats for weight training and muscle mass gain whcih im sure your not interested in

For simple things like swimming id say a nice small amount of carbs will be good and beneficial

so can i just get the carbs from veg an salad and not have to have wholemeal bread/pasta etc on days i go swimming/gym?

I don't think that'd be enough Tan but I'm no expert xx

:sigh: So maybe have carbs 3 times a week on the days am doing exercise?

I would think so but someone like Adam will know better. I didn't get into the state I was in by knowing all about exercise & how to do it properly ;) xx

Sorry to hear of your gain chick, but hey you had a great holiday and now you are back on the straight and narrow.

I am sure you could shift a good deal of what you want to lose now by being sensible and following a healthy diet along with your shakes, someone with your motivation and decication can do it girl, I have every faith in you.

Good luck.

aw fanks mary :)

as a rule Tan, i find if it comes on quick it comes off quick so even without TFR-ing you will shift that quickly i reckon.

congrats on your success hun, and you photos look amazing xxx

Hi Tanya

Just wanted to say hi! And hope you are getting back into the swing of things after your hols....it isnt easy - eh!!!

You look amazing and you have determination, so I am sure you will put your mind to it and go for it!

I am exactly the same with carbs; not good with me at all, so I just try and stay clear of them normally...well, I will do once I start eating again.

Why dont you start maybe doing a bit of speed walking.....wont cost anything and it will be a bit more exercise as well..might just help you to burn a bit more calories.

You have over 5 weeks and with your grit and determination you will do your absolute best...which part of Turkey you going to? I am off to Istanbul end of August, then Bursa then Kusadasi...looking forward to it.

Have a great day.

as a rule Tan, i find if it comes on quick it comes off quick so even without TFR-ing you will shift that quickly i reckon.

congrats on your success hun, and you photos look amazing xxx

Oh i do hope that rule applies to me! :giggle:

Hi Tanya

Just wanted to say hi! And hope you are getting back into the swing of things after your hols....it isnt easy - eh!!!

You look amazing and you have determination, so I am sure you will put your mind to it and go for it!

I am exactly the same with carbs; not good with me at all, so I just try and stay clear of them normally...well, I will do once I start eating again.

Why dont you start maybe doing a bit of speed walking.....wont cost anything and it will be a bit more exercise as well..might just help you to burn a bit more calories.

You have over 5 weeks and with your grit and determination you will do your absolute best...which part of Turkey you going to? I am off to Istanbul end of August, then Bursa then Kusadasi...looking forward to it.

Have a great day.

Am back on track as of today. 1 shake and 2 meals and also calorie counting the meals.

Am off to Lara Beach in Antalya - cant bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back