Post your Xmas gain...

Not official weigh in as still on holiday till tomoz. But mil Scales showing 1lb gain which very happy with although Feel really bloated so can't wait to ger home for proper sw food. Get new book next tue

Updated Wed 7pm - Finally come home after hols & my scales (Mil's are really old fashion & was hard to tell as only had little markings whereas mines digital) say actually had 1lb loss

= I know these aren't official weight in's (& a day later than normal weigh in) and will have to wait till next Tue for official but can't help feeling pleased

Last edited:
0.5 lbs onfor me...I was soooo happy lol x

2.5 on for me but it's ok, I needed to get back into target range! I enjoyed every ounce of those 2.5 lbs ;) :p

really chuffed - stayed the same (more by luck than judgement) will try and have a good week this week and stay the same at next weigh in, I have the new book but not had a chance to look at it yet, will try and post when I have had a chance to check out the changes!

4.5lbs on for me and I'm disappointed in myself.

Now need to draw a line under it and head towards my new target.

I put on 6 lbs! EEEK! I think (hopefully) some of it is just bloat, after all, my Christmas binge did start on the 22nd!

Ah well, I'm only 1lb over my official target!

Here's to this time next month!

3lb on for me! I thought it would be more..was hoping for less...so it's a happy medium haha
Onwards!

6.5lb on, I am gutted as I wasn't that bad food wise, I am hoping the fact that my period is due and I am retaining a lot of fluid has contributed a bit. Would love to see at least some of it back off next week.

Am exactly the same lukasmummy!!! I wasn't really that naughty but put 5.5lb on :( Star week is about to start though so hoping some of the gain is due to that. Anyhoo, I've been, got weighed and that's that. __________ line drawn n moving on! :)

how nice to read that everyone else has totally fell off the wagon lol ! loke most of u said the problem was it started the week running up to xmas aswell.im not weighing in til sat so hoping to have a few good days b4 then...starting tomorrrow...although the cupboards ate still full of choccys etc!!

i ve got to say though although ive enjoyed eating the food and drinking the baileys i ve felt so guilty come bedtime for letting myself do it....i feel so much better in myself now when i ve been good rather than when ive pigged out! thats a good sign surely!x

I weighed in this morning and.. STS- I'm thrilled and amazed!

I gained 1.5lb happy with that as i stuffed my face :)

Back