Post your Xmas gain...

I lost 3.5lb, although I couldn't get to group last week, so that's 2 week's loss.

I haven't weighed as not going to group and haven't got scales at home but have been very very naughty and feel like have gained loads!
Intend to have a good few days now and then enjoy new years eve/day and then get back on plan/into target!
Well done everyone for still having slimming world in mind while celebrating a once a year event, hope you have/are enjoyed it and get back on track o.k in the new year :)

Well I weighed today to see what the damage was and it said +6 for me since Xmas eve!!!
I think some of this may be gloating because I haven't been that bad ,and only had 3 alcoholic drinks so it seems a bit much ,but will weigh again tomorrow to see if there is a difference .
But am back on it today and am quite looking forward to some sw cooking !!!! :)

Well I weighed in this morning and the result was 2.5lbs on. I'm in shock it's so little, but was up in the night ill so that may explain it, I'm not really sure. Ah well, just as long as it doesn't bite me on the bum next week I'll be happy lol!

My gain over about 2 weeks is 7.5 lbs. Shocking, but true. I was avoiding this fact on my WI thread, but thanks to this so-called "stupid thread" :rolleyes: lol, I have decided to fess up today and feel much better for it.

Thanks Krupskaya :) x

Good luck to all the temporary gainers for 2012.

Mine was a 0.5 lb gain, which i was really pleased with

Finally mustered up the courage to climb on the scales this morning... a 1lb gain which I can assure you will be OFF asap hehe.

I like this thread.

I am not weighing in until 5 Jan, and my last weigh in was on 15th Dec. Currently i think i am approx 9lbs up since THEN! Allowing for bloat and TOTM, i am still guessing i will have a LARGE gain on the 5 Jan.

This thread reminds me that I am not alone so thanks for starting it.

The weight loss journey is a hard one, and i think we all need to realise that. If we give up thats the easy choice, staying with it through thick and thin is the harder choice.

Should say bloating ( stupid predictive text .grrrrrr!)

Tracy, that really made me chuckle!!! You have to really watch that gloating, it piles the weight on :D

I weigh tomorrow and will have a gain but will deal with it. I had a wonderful three days off plan, enjoyed every naughty moment and in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world and we should all pat ourselves on the back for being here and looking forwards to getting back on the scales whatever they show.

Great thread, thank you for starting it and I'll be back on tomorrow to fess up with my gain!

Just got back from weigh in and pleased to learn just a 1lb gain!! Now then, this is highly unusual for me as I always binge but this year sticking to food optimising & making healthy choices, cooking with less fat etc. has really paid off.

I have still eaten 2 x boxes of Ferroe Raphaello & drank silly amounts of bottles of wine (not glasses) but I've glugged water and drank plenty of soda water which I swear has been a good help.

I know I will put on more weight with the New Year gorgeous buffet on at the local taverna & the open bar will prove too tempting to abstain but to hell with it, girls, it's the festive season & I will keep good and focused until N.Y's eve night & next morning, back to being rigid!

Don't get so disheartened by a few false pounds because it will come off fairly easily if you keep to being good inbetween. Don't give it chance to cement the fat to your body, get back on that wagon a.s.a.p.!

I lost 2lbs! :) :) :)

Very proud of myself. I had a couple of sweets christmas eve night (doing kids stockings) then had christmas day off (drank about 6 pints of water though and only had what I really really wanted food wise - inc. pudding and chocs) then back on plan boxing day.

I do SW from home so weighed in first thing boxing day so hope to lose again next week if I stay on track - back to target is in sight - feel like I'm in control of my eating for once in my life (even when I was at target before I didn't have a healthy attitude).

Here's to a happy and healthy 2012 for everyone. x

I had my WI last nite and GAINED ........7lbs :-( have to b extra gud this week as it took me a week to put on i want it gone in a week

I think this thread is a great idea, helps us realise we're not alone with overdoing it - I have my first post-xmas weigh-in tonight and have to admit I am absolutely dreading it - won't be surprised with up to 7lbs gain :( I have been really awful all week. Oh well. Looking forward to getting the new pack though!

This thread has made me feel much better about my gain of 4lbs. That was over 2 weeks of birthdays, Christmas do's and Christmas itself. I enjoyed having a bit of what I like though and am back on track today.

Managed to get away with only 1lb on... sad to lose my 5 stone sticker but it was xmas and my birthday, so woop woop. Good luck everyone and no matter what, xmas is only once a year and we'll all get our wee gains off again. x

Back