Post your Xmas gain...

krupskaya

Gold Member
Here the biggest gainer wins! Post your gain and see who can win the prize for biggest gainer or else make the rest of us sick with your STS or loss!

I've really overdone it - not so much in the two or three days of christmas proper but moreso in the run up to it. I weigh in tomorrow and I'm dead scared. I'll be so embarassed if I've gained a half stone or more but I'm afraid that that's a real possibility. Well at least i enjoyed myself and it does come but once a year lol!

I'm being weighed tonight so I will post my more than likely gain then. Hopefully it's not too bad but to be honest I'll be fine if it's a big gain as I had a good time and Pringles got the better of me.
I'm giving blood today so maybe that could work to my advantage haha, just kidding!
I found the run up to Christmas hardest. But now is the time to pull my finger out and get this weight off! Here's to a slim and healthy 2012. X

I'm getting weighed tomorrow am and will definately post mine im thinking maybe 5 lb gain its alright though I know I'm back on track and it'll soon be gone again

I'm WI tonight.

Expecting at least 1/2 stone.

BUT........ I'll know where it's come from, I've had a lovely time, and * week is fast approaching!

I've made a promise to myself that for the above reasons, I won't dwell on or get down about any gains heading my way!

Am also well up for a slim and healthy 2012 and have promised myself to get back to the gym (I even get free bloody membership!!!).

Will update tonight X

I could have written that myself Mrs S, like you had a great Christmas and * week so don't stand much of a chance. I know I will have gained but feel OK about it, this is going to be my way of life forever now and I will always have to deal with Christmas/Easter/Hols so not going to beat myself up about a gain just back on track and look forward to shifting the final stone my 11th March (off to Cyprus for my birthday).

Well i've put on 2lbs, not too bad considering the crap I've had! Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

Ed: just noticed someone had on the xenical forum had started a thread about how unhealthy this thread is... Because taking tablets to fix a weight problem is soooo much healthier than accepting weight fluctuations! Charming!

Ed: just noticed someone had on the xenical forum had started a thread about how unhealthy this thread is... Because taking tablets to fix a weight problem is soooo much healthier than accepting weight fluctuations! Charming!

Oh honestly, how po faced is that? It's just a lighthearted way of dealing with the inevitable xmas excesses (well inevitable for a lot of us anyway.) Some people just need to lighten up a bit!

Well done Parfittaroles that's a teeny gain in the scheme of things - go you!

It should be WI day for me today, but group is being held tomorrow morning instead, and at the moment not 100% sure whether I will be able to get there :(

My WI is in 6 hours... dreading it haha. I reckon I've put on at least a half a stone. I've just been eating, eating, eating since last Tuesday! But you know what? I enjoyed the week, and am actually looking forward to getting back on track, and enjoying a nice loss next week!

My WI is in 6 hours... dreading it haha. I reckon I've put on at least a half a stone. I've just been eating, eating, eating since last Tuesday! But you know what? I enjoyed the week, and am actually looking forward to getting back on track, and enjoying a nice loss next week!

I couldn't have put it better myself Mandy - I'm really looking forward to starting with a clean slate and putting it all behind me, though I did really enjoy it too!

Just back from WI. I gained 1.5 lbs :-( Is'nt it amazing how easily it goes on and such hard work to shift.

+3 for me went to a different group because I can't make my normal one tomorrow. I "allowed" myself a 7lb gain so to only gain 3lb I was pleased with :-D

A lot of the group seemed to have quite decent losses which is pretty amazing.

+6... I'm hoping this will come off quite quick!!

Fingers crossed mines a 2lb loss that's what my scales are saying official wi wb 7 today but not going till 7 tommorow

I WI tomorrow and expect 4lb. I feel very blobby but have really enjoyed all the festive food I wouldn't normally eat. I haven't massively overdone it, I've refused more than I've eaten but it's all the cheese, pastry and chocolate which will do the damage.

Need to get NYE out of the way and then it's focus, focus, focus.

I'll post back tomorrow or Thursday and update. Eeek!

PS had a look at "that" thread.. oh dear!!

WELL DONE Mrs BigB! How on earth did you manage that????

Oh yes Jaylou, some peeps on the Xenical board are certainly getting their knickers in a twist over this thread. You've gotta larf!

Last edited:
BTW I'm weighing in tomorrow, so we will see then what the damage is... At least I know it's not just me though. It really helps to know I'm not alone in going off the rails a bit at christmas. x

Back