Posted some pics

Bunnyg

Determined
Ok, I wasn't brave enough to post them here, but if you wanna peek you can go here http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/56793-bunnygs-cd-journey-3-stone-gone-d-8.html then you will see them. I needed some cheering up and realised I hadn't done my "3 stone" photos, so did them today. Although most of my photos are in my bra and knickers, I have just posted my face ones (although I am sorry you can see a bit of bra!).

I didn't take one when I started, but did after a stone, so the photos are of me after a stone and then 3 stone lost x

you look great hun

well done :)

bloody hell! You can really tell round your neck area..... Well done, I bet it's inspiring you to keep at it! You'll have those target pics on in no time! x

Your face looks so much slimmer hun well done!
xx

well done bunny - you look fab i like your short hair:)

awww - thank you everyone, I am blushing now!! Heehee! I love seeing pics, which is why I thought I'd post mine. I am always looking out for people's pics for some inspiration! xxx

wow you look amazing and so different i like your hair it looks just like mine lol you look so much younger as well keep up the good work

wow what difference you look great,and feel great too no doubt!!

Back