Posting from 'inside!'

kitten2

Hi. Some of you will know me from the CD forum. Back in May I entered a convent, hence the end of my CD journey. Well, here I am, from said convent, and needing a little support. After losing the end of my weight very very fast due to the stress, I put a little bit back on and am now at the goal I had set for myself. But my exercise here is very different and I have got flabby:cry: so I want to lose a few more lbs. Its quite hard here as I cannot choose my food myself really, all I can do is restrict portion size, and choose my own breakfasts. So really I would love some morel support from all my lovely slimming friends, old and new!

Hi. Some of you will know me from the CD forum. Back in May I entered a convent, hence the end of my CD journey. Well, here I am, from said convent, and needing a little support. After losing the end of my weight very very fast due to the stress, I put a little bit back on and am now at the goal I had set for myself. But my exercise here is very different and I have got flabby:cry: so I want to lose a few more lbs. Its quite hard here as I cannot choose my food myself really, all I can do is restrict portion size, and choose my own breakfasts. So really I would love some morel support from all my lovely slimming friends, old and new!

hey - great to have you back posting :)

you have done really well to keep your weight off - good luck with those last few pounds !

keep us posted.....

Debz xx

Best of luck, be sure and post when you can :)

Hi Kitten

Hope that you are enjoting your chosen lifestyle?
Can you restrict your carbohydrates whilst in the convent and stick to protein and low carb veges?
A few sit ups in your room may also help you?
it must be difficult after relying on cambridge, but you can keep your weight under control.
Hope everything sorts itself out for you?
good luck

Back