Posting from 'inside!'

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by kitten2, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

Hi. Some of you will know me from the CD forum. Back in May I entered a convent, hence the end of my CD journey. Well, here I am, from said convent, and needing a little support. After losing the end of my weight very very fast due to the stress, I put a little bit back on and am now at the goal I had set for myself. But my exercise here is very different and I have got flabby:cry: so I want to lose a few more lbs. Its quite hard here as I cannot choose my food myself really, all I can do is restrict portion size, and choose my own breakfasts. So really I would love some morel support from all my lovely slimming friends, old and new!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - great to have you back posting :)

you have done really well to keep your weight off - good luck with those last few pounds !

keep us posted.....

Debz xx
  4. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

Hi! Yes I will be posting again, just only once or maybe twice a week as I don't get a lot of time on the net here!
  5. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

Good luck, sounds hard.
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun x
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  8. nadhak

lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    Hi Kitten

Hope that you are enjoting your chosen lifestyle?
    Can you restrict your carbohydrates whilst in the convent and stick to protein and low carb veges?
    A few sit ups in your room may also help you?
    it must be difficult after relying on cambridge, but you can keep your weight under control.
    Hope everything sorts itself out for you?
    good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.