Posting Photos

lol ano.. sitting here patiently! i had 1 up but took it down again.. im odd.

Cathy - that is not an awful photo at all hun! I love your necklace! :)

Hehe :)

You look great its good to be able to put a face with the names

Okay, finally kicked son off MSN!!!

Cathy I think you look lovely, but for some reason in my head you were blonde! Don't know why. Instead you are a gorgeous brunette.

Okay, so I've got mine as shortcuts on my desktop, what now please Gemma?

x

Thanks all for the compliments! I'm off to bed now, so will look for your pics tomorrow CuddlyF. Nitey night everyone.xxxx

Right you go to User CP and from there click on Pictures and Albums. Once there click on Add Album and then add a title and description if you want. Once that is done there is a Click Here to Upload Pictures! button. Click Browse and locate your photos and click Upload Pictures

That should do it doll x

Thank you, I'll try that now. I'll apologise in advance for them as they are my really fat photos. I'll wait till my sis sends me the ones she took when we visited her before I post the next lot - 5 stone down!

Cuddles.

x

No probs chica, looking forward to putting a face to the wise words :) x

A face with multiple chins!!!! I don't look like that now!!!!!

x

u r like my neighbours long lost twin sister!! nice to finaly see you!! your very pretty.. im sure your looking stunning now!

It is lovely to be able to put a face to your name honey! You look so lovely and I'll bet you're even more gorgeous now with almost 6st under your belt (well... not under your belt... lol)

Ah thank you! I found one my sister took of me 4 weeks ago but will have to wait till she sends me the rest. She can only do it from work and she is on her hols at the mo!

What a joy to be able to see each other!
Looking forward to seeing us all shrinking.
Cuddly Fairy, you look just like I imagined, so pretty and kind. (even prettier as you are shrinking!) xx

Because you haven't posted enough times akasja. You need 20 posts to have your avatar up and then I think it's 50 posts to be able to unlock other privileges such as more signature space and viewing profiles.

Back