POSTING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by BKC1969, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. BKC1969

BKC1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello, I go through these forums and love them for the inspiration they give and knowing other people are in just the same boat as you. But I want to be able to see others photos and understand u wont be able to until u post 50 plus times. I feel a fraud if I reply to every post and that people may think oh no its her again!!! Does anyone else feel this way?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I think it doesn't matter how many posts we have, the thing is we are all in the same boat here, we all have valid ideas, all have valid suggestions and all of us have unique experiences that may help others to get through a difficult time.
    I doubt anyone here, would think, Oh no not her again... if they do, then surely they are in the wrong place!
    x

4. Gracey

Gracey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Sole Source
    Nahhh nobody would think that Billie! Thats what makes thsi place so great, so many people posting and always around. Post away!

X

5. Thelma

Thelma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(24.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - SS+
    I know what you mean Billie, but as a relative newbie (less than a week here!), it's not been my experience at all. I'm new to posting generally as well as new to minimins and wasn't sure how to go about joining in at first. But that's just it - there's no particular way to do it apart from just do it! lol Everyone has been supportive and communicative so it's been a pleasure to connect with like minded people.

Post when the mood takes you - your input will be welcomed :) x

6. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Post as much as you want, it's what makes this site great. Plus do what a lot of people do - do a lot of posts on the word association threads etc on the main forum, that gets your amount up

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You post where you want ;) If you want to bump your count up to 50 why not try the word games on the Chit Chat section

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.