POSTING!!!!!

BKC1969

Hello, I go through these forums and love them for the inspiration they give and knowing other people are in just the same boat as you. But I want to be able to see others photos and understand u wont be able to until u post 50 plus times. I feel a fraud if I reply to every post and that people may think oh no its her again!!! Does anyone else feel this way?

I think it doesn't matter how many posts we have, the thing is we are all in the same boat here, we all have valid ideas, all have valid suggestions and all of us have unique experiences that may help others to get through a difficult time.
I doubt anyone here, would think, Oh no not her again... if they do, then surely they are in the wrong place!
x

I know what you mean Billie, but as a relative newbie (less than a week here!), it's not been my experience at all. I'm new to posting generally as well as new to minimins and wasn't sure how to go about joining in at first. But that's just it - there's no particular way to do it apart from just do it! lol Everyone has been supportive and communicative so it's been a pleasure to connect with like minded people.

Post when the mood takes you - your input will be welcomed :) x

Post as much as you want, it's what makes this site great. Plus do what a lot of people do - do a lot of posts on the word association threads etc on the main forum, that gets your amount up

You post where you want ;) If you want to bump your count up to 50 why not try the word games on the Chit Chat section

Back