POTATO QUESTION

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
It says on the refeed sheet to have new potatoes....what if I have first earlies, will this make a difference? They are not quite maincrop so not floury, but they are not new! Do I just have them, but only have a few??

I dont want to go out and buy new potatoes,,,I have potatoes everywhere with growing so many this year!

Dont want to jeopardise Re-feed, so would rather not have them and have a salad instead!

I am not sure, but what I would do. I was worried about that last night, because I had new potatoes but my small and their small maybe different, but went with what I thought looked right.
Mind you the first spud I did weigh it to make sure it was 8 ozs.

Good luck with your decision.

As long as they are 8oz....baby ones, new ones...even teenage ones with acne will do!!!!!!!!

Sharon have you had a sense of humour injection today?? You're really making me laugh :):):)

As for the spuds - if you can have a baker you can have any I suppose. Baby news are lower GI but bakers aren't ....... Why don't you ask LT Iris????? (Don't hit me!!! ;);))

Sharon have you had a sense of humour injection today?? You're really making me laugh :):):)

As for the spuds - if you can have a baker you can have any I suppose. Baby news are lower GI but bakers aren't ....... Why don't you ask LT Iris????? (Don't hit me!!! ;);))

hahah - dare I ask them :)!! Nah, I get better sense from you guys ;-)!!!!!!!!!

Back